European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 11 January, 2019 in Recession talk, ECB getting more cautious
- 4 January, 2019 in Euro-zone economy continues to lose momentum
- 21 December, 2018 in Italy kicks the can down the road
- 14 December, 2018 in ECB dovish as PMI confirms growth slowdown
- 7 December, 2018 in GDP growth slowing, but wage growth rising
- 30 November, 2018 in Calm in Italy won’t last
- 23 November, 2018 in Fall in oil prices to boost consumer spending
- 16 November, 2018 in Europe considers response to Italy
- 9 November, 2018 in Italy-EU tensions set to intensify
- 2 November, 2018 in GDP growth to rebound in Q4
- 26 October, 2018 in ECB unfazed by weak surveys, Italy in the spotlight
- 19 October, 2018 in Tensions between Italy and EU ratcheting up