European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 17 May, 2019 in Bunds rally amid trade tensions and Italian fiscal risks
- 10 May, 2019 in German green shoots and Greek fiscal concerns
- 3 May, 2019 in Strong Q1 data probably a false dawn
- 26 April, 2019 in Spanish elections, new oil price forecasts
- 18 April, 2019 in Stronger Q1 GDP growth would not be sustained
- 12 April, 2019 in ECB’s dovish tone will need to be followed by action
- 5 April, 2019 in More weak data ahead of April ECB meeting
- 29 March, 2019 in Draghi dovish, mixed bag of data
- 22 March, 2019 in Euro-zone likely to have grown slowly again in Q1
- 15 March, 2019 in Not yet at a turning point
- 8 March, 2019 in ECB ahead of the curve, rebound in growth unlikely
- 1 March, 2019 in Euro-zone growing slowly, Italy and Germany risks