European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 3 July, 2020 in V-shaped after all?
- 26 June, 2020 in Official data signal May rebound, June surveys upbeat
- 19 June, 2020 in Signs of life after lockdown
- 12 June, 2020 in Output down by 25%, TLTRO demand to be strong
- 5 June, 2020 in Activity still depressed, policymakers step up support
- 29 May, 2020 in EU borrowing plans helpful, but not a panacea
- 22 May, 2020 in ECB preparing the ground for more bond purchases
- 15 May, 2020 in Easing of lockdowns won’t prevent dire Q2
- 7 May, 2020 in Courts try to stall the ECB as gov’ts ease off the brakes
- 1 May, 2020 in Unemployment lower, inflation higher than expected
- 24 April, 2020 in Lockdown April the nadir, but slow recovery ahead
- 17 April, 2020 in ECB might need a bigger bazooka
1-12 of 810 of 68