European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 22 March, 2019 in Euro-zone likely to have grown slowly again in Q1
- 15 March, 2019 in Not yet at a turning point
- 8 March, 2019 in ECB ahead of the curve, rebound in growth unlikely
- 1 March, 2019 in Euro-zone growing slowly, Italy and Germany risks
- 22 February, 2019 in Manufacturing recession, auto tariff threat
- 15 February, 2019 in China and Germany, another Spanish election
- 8 February, 2019 in EC slashes forecasts, German recession still possible
- 1 February, 2019 in Italy and Spain diverge, Brexit risks and Ireland
- 25 January, 2019 in Slowdown intensifies, ECB slightly dovish
- 18 January, 2019 in Euro-gloom, Brexit fears and Greek politics
- 11 January, 2019 in Recession talk, ECB getting more cautious
- 4 January, 2019 in Euro-zone economy continues to lose momentum