European Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in the main European economies, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 26 February, 2021 in Rising yields put pressure on ECB
- 19 February, 2021 in Rising bond yields, resilient manufacturing
- 12 February, 2021 in Don’t get carried away with Draghi
- 5 February, 2021 in The return of Super Mario
- 29 January, 2021 in Poor start to vaccine rollout poses risks to recovery
- 22 January, 2021 in Inflation to stay much lower in euro-zone than US
- 15 January, 2021 in Virus data cloud Q1 outlook, Italian politics in turmoil
- 8 January, 2021 in Fast-spreading virus, slow vaccinations
- 18 December, 2020 in Lessons for 2021
- 11 December, 2020 in Virus restrictions continue, ECB provides more support
- 4 December, 2020 in Ailing economy to get policy booster
- 27 November, 2020 in Q4 contraction before fairly quick rebound in 2021
1-12 of 842 of 71