European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 March, 2018 in Is a parallel currency the answer to Italy’s problems?
- 14 March, 2018 in Labour shortages won’t prompt surge in wage growth
- 8 March, 2018 in Loosening bias gone, but tightening is some way off
- 6 March, 2018 in German core inflation to rise only gradually
- 5 March, 2018 in How worrying are Trump’s tariffs for the euro-zone?
- 5 March, 2018 in After Italy’s election, what happens next?
- 27 February, 2018 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jan.)
- 26 February, 2018 in Rising Dutch house prices to support economic growth
- 21 February, 2018 in Make-up of ECB Council shifting to the hawkish side
- 15 February, 2018 in Rise in Greek yields dents hopes of clean bailout exit
- 13 February, 2018 in How well is Ireland’s economy really performing?
- 12 February, 2018 in Austria to remain a star performer