European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 June, 2017 in Will Portugal continue to outperform Italy?
- 21 June, 2017 in Is Macron’s 7% unemployment rate achievable?
- 20 June, 2017 in Little scope for German spending boost from lower savings
- 19 June, 2017 in Macron’s majority bodes well, but reform won’t be easy
- 16 June, 2017 in Greek crisis averted for another year
- 14 June, 2017 in What does the UK election mean for the euro-zone?
- 12 June, 2017 in What do political developments mean for Italy’s economy?
- 12 June, 2017 in Macron’s majority bodes well, but reform won’t be easy
- 8 June, 2017 in ECB eases loosening bias, but rate hikes a distant prospect
- 7 June, 2017 in Spanish banks unlikely to hold back recovery
- 6 June, 2017 in Low savings rate limits prospects for Spanish spending
- 6 June, 2017 in Parliamentary majority will aid Macron’s reform efforts