European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 December, 2018 in Business surveys highlight particular weakness of Italy
- 13 December, 2018 in ECB’s growing caution raises chance of later rate hikes
- 13 December, 2018 in Italy’s fiscal troubles are not over
- 12 December, 2018 in Euro-zone growth has slowed, but recession risk small
- 11 December, 2018 in Macron’s measures unlikely to boost the economy
- 3 December, 2018 in French riots add to downside risks to outlook
- 29 November, 2018 in Falling consumer confidence not as bad as it looks
- 28 November, 2018 in Higher interest rates in Italy to offset fiscal stimulus
- 28 November, 2018 in Dutch housing boom near its peak
- 28 November, 2018 in No deal Brexit hit to euro-zone would be manageable
- 20 November, 2018 in ECB won’t bail out Italy
- 14 November, 2018 in Markets, not the EU, could change Italy’s plans