European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 16 May, 2018 in M5S/League proposals highlight risks to Italian bonds
- 14 May, 2018 in Italy’s banks are on the mend, albeit slowly
- 10 May, 2018 in Should we worry about a M5S-League alliance?
- 2 May, 2018 in How will the end of ECB QE affect bond yields?
- 30 April, 2018 in How vulnerable is Germany to US tariffs?
- 30 April, 2018 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Mar.)
- 26 April, 2018 in ECB confident about inflation despite slower growth
- 10 April, 2018 in Is Spanish inflation set to pick up?
- 27 March, 2018 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Feb.)
- 26 March, 2018 in Would a Five Star-League alliance really be that bad?
- 14 March, 2018 in Is a parallel currency the answer to Italy’s problems?
- 14 March, 2018 in Labour shortages won’t prompt surge in wage growth