European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 July, 2018 in Ireland is faring better than GDP data suggest
- 3 July, 2018 in French consumer gloom set to lift
- 27 June, 2018 in Will the ECB raise its interest rates in tandem?
- 26 June, 2018 in How hard could car tariffs hit the euro-zone?
- 25 June, 2018 in How big a problem for Italy are rising yields?
- 20 June, 2018 in Greek deal essentially a restatement of old fudges
- 18 June, 2018 in Could the ECB still hike if the Fed started cutting?
- 14 June, 2018 in ECB strikes dovish tone as asset purchases set to end
- 7 June, 2018 in What will happen to Italy’s TARGET2 liabilities?
- 30 May, 2018 in Will turmoil in Italy spark contagion?
- 29 May, 2018 in TARGET2 imbalances highlight Italy’s fragile situation
- 29 May, 2018 in Key questions about Italy