European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 25 September, 2018 in French 2019 Budget will support domestic demand
- 18 September, 2018 in Wage growth may play stronger role in ECB policy
- 13 September, 2018 in ECB’s plans unaffected by signs of slowdown
- 11 September, 2018 in German slowdown can’t be pinned on trade tensions
- 4 September, 2018 in The implications of Catalan autonomy
- 4 September, 2018 in Will the low level of uncertainty in the euro-zone last?
- 28 August, 2018 in Will Germany’s current account surplus ever shrink?
- 21 August, 2018 in ECB purchases of Italian bonds might rise in October
- 17 August, 2018 in Is Italy really set for a fiscal splurge?
- 15 August, 2018 in Portugal’s banks to support investment-led growth
- 9 August, 2018 in Free trade with the US: opportunity or threat?
- 6 August, 2018 in Buybacks just a temporary respite for Italian bonds