European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 October, 2017 in Catalan situation could still escalate further
- 3 October, 2017 in Will other regions push for independence?
- 2 October, 2017 in Catalonia: What next?
- 28 September, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Sep.)
- 27 September, 2017 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Aug.)
- 25 September, 2017 in German election: near-term gain, long-term pain?
- 20 September, 2017 in German investment set for strong growth
- 19 September, 2017 in Will the fall in Portuguese bond yields be sustained?
- 18 September, 2017 in How will the ECB taper affect corporate bond yields?
- 13 September, 2017 in What would be a dovish ECB taper?
- 13 September, 2017 in Huge costs make Catalan independence unlikely
- 7 September, 2017 in Draghi confirms taper decision to come in October