European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 24 May, 2017 in Will the ECB tighten prematurely again?
- 23 May, 2017 in Economic prospects to maintain support for the euro
- 22 May, 2017 in Portugal out of the EDP, but not out of the woods
- 18 May, 2017 in Macron’s cross-party cabinet confirms focus on reform
- 17 May, 2017 in Early elections in Austria revive eurosceptic threat
- 17 May, 2017 in How much slack is there in the euro-zone labour market?
- 15 May, 2017 in Renewed Greek recession adds to bailout risks
- 10 May, 2017 in Can Macron succeed where others have failed?
- 9 May, 2017 in Will Italy be the next domino not to fall?
- 8 May, 2017 in Merkel gains momentum but challenges beckon
- 8 May, 2017 in Macron victory provides relief but challenges remain
- 4 May, 2017 in Macron’s labour reforms now look more achievable