European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 February, 2019 in Leading indicators not (yet) pointing to recession
- 7 February, 2019 in German stimulus no game changer for euro-zone
- 5 February, 2019 in Italy’s debt-to-GDP ratio will soon start to rise
- 4 February, 2019 in German household spending to pick up
- 1 February, 2019 in Dutch current account surplus to remain high
- 31 January, 2019 in Why is Italy in recession?
- 29 January, 2019 in Auto sector cannot account for weak Q4 GDP growth
- 24 January, 2019 in Dovish change to ECB guidance likely soon
- 23 January, 2019 in Euro-zone slowdown due to more than just exports
- 22 January, 2019 in Draghi’s successor likely to be more hawkish
- 17 January, 2019 in What to expect from elections in Europe this year
- 10 January, 2019 in ECB losing its optimism