European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 December, 2017 in Dovish ECB to normalise policy very slowly
- 11 December, 2017 in Should we be concerned about German house prices?
- 4 December, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Nov.)
- 29 November, 2017 in What would a “hard border” mean for Ireland?
- 28 November, 2017 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Oct.)
- 22 November, 2017 in Italian banks are on the mend, but recovery will be slow
- 21 November, 2017 in German political crisis to have modest economic effects
- 14 November, 2017 in Is the Italian economy finally turning a corner?
- 9 November, 2017 in Youth unemployment still a drag on potential growth
- 6 November, 2017 in What do ECB bond re-investments mean for yields?
- 2 November, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Oct.)
- 1 November, 2017 in ECB “patience” to see euro fall further