European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 April, 2019 in ECB will still need to do more to support the economy
- 4 April, 2019 in ECB worrying about downside risks
- 29 March, 2019 in Tiered ECB deposit rate would be a dovish signal
- 28 March, 2019 in China rebound won’t get Germany back on track
- 26 March, 2019 in Spain’s economy likely to slow after general election
- 21 March, 2019 in Slowing bank lending to weigh on Italy’s economy
- 19 March, 2019 in Germany stuck in the slow lane
- 19 March, 2019 in Wage growth likely to stop rising this year
- 15 March, 2019 in Euro-zone’s supply chain links: smaller than assumed
- 13 March, 2019 in TLTRO-III to support bank funding, but not economy
- 13 March, 2019 in Greek recovery likely to lose pace
- 12 March, 2019 in ECB likely to be forced into more QE in 2020
1-12 of 1681 of 141