European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 June, 2019 in Next Greek government to inherit plenty of challenges
- 18 June, 2019 in Draghi spells out ECB’s dovish intentions
- 13 June, 2019 in Italy’s “nonsense output gap” is not the big issue
- 12 June, 2019 in Tweaking our (already dovish) ECB forecast
- 11 June, 2019 in Should we worry about “mini-BOTs”?
- 6 June, 2019 in ECB inching towards more QE
- 5 June, 2019 in Italy’s “fiscal shock” set to cause more problems
- 27 May, 2019 in Eight quick points about the European elections
- 23 May, 2019 in Account shows ECB divided but dovish
- 22 May, 2019 in Falling inflation expectations another worry for ECB
- 21 May, 2019 in No smoking gun in German industrial slowdown
- 16 May, 2019 in Italy is heading for another clash with the EU
1-12 of 1700 of 142