European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 March, 2017 in Spanish growth to slow regardless of politics
- 20 March, 2017 in Inflation still set to dampen real spending growth this year
- 16 March, 2017 in Dutch ado about nothing?
- 15 March, 2017 in Is the Dutch election a litmus test for the rest of Europe?
- 14 March, 2017 in Are things finally looking up for Portugal?
- 13 March, 2017 in Dutch election likely to result in small fiscal boost
- 9 March, 2017 in ECB committed to loose policy despite healthy growth
- 9 March, 2017 in Should we believe the upbeat French business surveys?
- 6 March, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Feb.)
- 2 March, 2017 in Next French President won’t enjoy carte blanche
- 1 March, 2017 in Win or lose, populists will have a big impact on policy
- 27 February, 2017 in Irish economy will continue to outperform