European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 August, 2017 in Hard work begins for Macron as 100-day honeymoon ends
- 16 August, 2017 in German election is Merkel’s to lose as campaigning kicks off
- 14 August, 2017 in Are Italy’s banks ready to support the economic recovery?
- 7 August, 2017 in How big a worry is euroscepticism in Italy?
- 1 August, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Jul.)
- 27 July, 2017 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Jun.)
- 21 July, 2017 in How will the ECB react to the euro’s rise?
- 20 July, 2017 in ECB taper announcement likely in October
- 6 July, 2017 in How important is the EU-Japan trade deal?
- 5 July, 2017 in Market moves unlikely to prompt ECB to delay QE tapering
- 30 June, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Jun.)
- 30 June, 2017 in Gloomy French fiscal outlook leaves Macron with work to do