European Economics Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of events, data releases, and economic or market issues.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the region.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 24 April, 2017 in Macron-Le Pen run-off raises hopes for French revival
- 20 April, 2017 in Would Marine Le Pen’s margin of defeat make a difference?
- 7 April, 2017 in Euro-zone Fiscal Monitor (Mar.)
- 29 March, 2017 in Will the banks help or hinder Portugal’s recovery?
- 28 March, 2017 in Can the ECB break its forward guidance?
- 27 March, 2017 in Euro-zone Monetary Indicators Monitor (Feb.)
- 21 March, 2017 in Spanish growth to slow regardless of politics
- 20 March, 2017 in Inflation still set to dampen real spending growth this year
- 16 March, 2017 in Dutch ado about nothing?
- 15 March, 2017 in Is the Dutch election a litmus test for the rest of Europe?
- 14 March, 2017 in Are things finally looking up for Portugal?
- 13 March, 2017 in Dutch election likely to result in small fiscal boost