European Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the region.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for Europe via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 28 July, 2016 in How big a threat are Italy’s banks?
- 21 June, 2016 in Will further political uncertainty in Spain derail the recovery?
- 16 June, 2016 in Will Greek debt ever be sustainable?
- 1 June, 2016 in Do negative ECB interest rates lead to higher saving?
- 24 May, 2016 in Is Europe heading back into crisis?
- 5 April, 2016 in Can Italy’s recovery continue?
- 23 March, 2016 in Is the euro-zone almost free from austerity?
- 16 March, 2016 in What inflation rate is the ECB really targeting?
- 8 December, 2015 in Can the euro-zone weather the global headwinds?
- 14 October, 2015 in What are the prospects for core Europe?
- 7 October, 2015 in Is the Greek crisis finally over?
- 7 September, 2015 in Has internal devaluation worked for Ireland?