European Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the region.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for Europe via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 22 January, 2018 in Should we worry about the “Draghi put”?
- 15 December, 2017 in Can the euro-zone withstand ECB tapering?
- 11 December, 2017 in Out of the woods? Five key questions about Greece
- 11 July, 2017 in Could households withstand higher interest rates?
- 5 June, 2017 in How and when will the ECB “normalise” policy?
- 18 May, 2017 in Will the euro-zone’s revival be sustained?
- 13 April, 2017 in How will the French economy fare after the election?
- 3 March, 2017 in What if Italy left the euro-zone?
- 16 December, 2016 in Will political risks halt the euro-zone recovery?
- 17 November, 2016 in Just how big are Portugal’s fiscal problems?
- 12 September, 2016 in EU prospects threatened by risk of further referendums
- 28 July, 2016 in How big a threat are Italy’s banks?