European Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the region.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for Europe via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 10 February, 2005 in EU Constitution – the economic consequences of rejection
- 9 February, 2005 in EU Constitution: ratification likely to be a rough ride
- 18 January, 2005 in Can the euro-zone economy live with a stronger euro?
- 10 November, 2004 in Will the ECB intervene to restrain the euro?
- 30 September, 2004 in Germany underperforms France, but for how long?
- 13 August, 2004 in The impact of oil prices on euro-zone inflation
- 18 June, 2004 in UK beats France in the European income championships