European Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the region.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for Europe via our unrivalled independent forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 2 July, 2018 in Is euro-zone inflation set to take off?
- 13 June, 2018 in Is the euro-zone’s recovery too good to last?
- 24 May, 2018 in Will Italy’s new government cause a crisis?
- 3 April, 2018 in How will Germany fare under its new Government?
- 21 March, 2018 in Will productivity growth start to pick up?
- 2 March, 2018 in TARGET2 imbalances highlight euro-zone’s continued problems
- 28 February, 2018 in How big a threat is Italy’s election?
- 22 February, 2018 in Euro-zone’s trade imbalances are just in remission
- 22 January, 2018 in Should we worry about the “Draghi put”?
- 15 December, 2017 in Can the euro-zone withstand ECB tapering?
- 11 December, 2017 in Out of the woods? Five key questions about Greece
- 11 July, 2017 in Could households withstand higher interest rates?