European Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a compact yet comprehensive overview of the key upcoming events and our core forecasts for the main European economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Make informed strategic / investment decisions.
- 18 January, 2019 in Missing the global tightening cycle
- 17 October, 2018 in Modest slowdown masks large divergences
- 19 July, 2018 in Outlook positive, but risks are rising
- 18 April, 2018 in Slow start to the year not a sign of things to come
- 18 January, 2018 in Sustained upturn need not prompt ECB rate hikes
- 24 October, 2017 in Recovery to withstand political concerns
- 19 July, 2017 in Euro-zone will continue to impress
- 19 April, 2017 in Outlook has brightened despite political risk
- 17 January, 2017 in Euro-zone back in the spotlight in 2017
- 11 October, 2016 in Rising political risks threaten growth outlook
- 14 July, 2016 in Brexit vote adds to downside risks
- 14 April, 2016 in Policymakers running out of ammunition