European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 4 May, 2017 in A rising tide lifts all boats
- 5 April, 2017 in Economy going strong, but core inflation weak
- 7 March, 2017 in Surveys point to a strong Q1
- 1 February, 2017 in Steady labour market recovery continues
- 9 January, 2017 in Surveys and hard data point to Q4 GDP growth pick-up
- 8 December, 2016 in Economy weathering political risks
- 1 November, 2016 in Retail sales growth slows sharply as inflation rises
- 4 October, 2016 in Mixed message about euro-zone growth
- 8 September, 2016 in Retail sales’ strong start to Q3 won’t be sustained
- 4 August, 2016 in Limited Brexit impact, but growth slowing nonetheless
- 6 July, 2016 in Growth starting to slow
- 2 June, 2016 in Deflation persists