European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 7 June, 2018 in Peripheral bond yields rise amid political turmoil
- 9 May, 2018 in Weak Q1 GDP largely due to temporary factors
- 5 April, 2018 in Lending data add to evidence that growth has peaked
- 7 March, 2018 in Consumer spending dampened by temporary factors
- 8 February, 2018 in Activity surveys strong as equities fall
- 9 January, 2018 in Economy shrugging off euro’s rise
- 7 December, 2017 in Underlying inflationary pressures remain uneven
- 8 November, 2017 in Consumer sector in good shape heading into Q4
- 5 October, 2017 in Mixed signals for Q3
- 7 September, 2017 in Economy still faring well
- 3 August, 2017 in Sharp rise in euro weighs on equities
- 5 July, 2017 in Rise in core inflation confined to Germany