European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 20 December, 2004 in Euro-zone growth to disappoint in 2005 (Dec 04)
- 12 October, 2004 in Early signs of a slowdown (Oct 04)
- 20 August, 2004 in Global weakness punctures the euro-zone recovery (Aug 04)
- 14 July, 2004 in Downside risks to both growth and inflation (Jul 04)