European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 12 April, 2006 in Inflation pressures starting to ease
- 14 March, 2006 in Surveys still pointing to strong recovery
- 16 February, 2006 in Hard data continues to lag the surveys
- 23 January, 2006 in Widening recovery points to stronger growth
- 6 December, 2005 in Domestic recovery to push rate expectations higher (Dec 05)
- 22 September, 2005 in German elections cast shadow over euro-zone (Sep 05)
- 18 August, 2005 in Core inflation falls but outlook less dovish (Aug 05)
- 18 July, 2005 in Rate cut expectations dwindle as confidence improves (Jul 05)
- 8 June, 2005 in Pressure mounts for ECB rate cut (Jun 05)
- 6 April, 2005 in Euro-zone business confidence slips (Apr 05)
- 31 January, 2005 in Recovery to falter in 2005 (Feb 05)
- 20 December, 2004 in Euro-zone growth to disappoint in 2005 (Dec 04)