European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 15 May, 2007 in Solid Q1 reinforces strong growth outlook
- 11 April, 2007 in Maintaining momentum
- 13 March, 2007 in Tightening cycle nears peak
- 13 February, 2007 in Upward revision to 2007 GDP growth forecast
- 9 January, 2007 in Starting 2007 on a high note
- 12 December, 2006 in Export growth set to slow only modestly next year
- 14 November, 2006 in Q3 slowdown won’t prevent strong growth in 2006
- 11 October, 2006 in Drop in inflation eases pressure for further tightening
- 12 September, 2006 in Euro-zone growth to slow only a little in Q3
- 14 August, 2006 in Euro-zone growth to reach 2.5% this year
- 12 July, 2006 in Recovery still in full swing
- 8 June, 2006 in Consumers join the party