European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 4 March, 2021 in Price pressures building
- 4 February, 2021 in Slow vaccinations still the big concern
- 7 January, 2021 in Second wave delays the recovery
- 4 December, 2020 in Vaccines to prompt rapid growth in 2021 and 2022
- 5 November, 2020 in New lockdowns weighing on activity and inflation
- 7 October, 2020 in Second wave hitting growth prospects
- 4 September, 2020 in Recovery slows and inflation turns negative
- 6 August, 2020 in Growing risk of a second wave
- 7 July, 2020 in Surge in bank lending unlikely to last
- 5 June, 2020 in Policymakers getting their act together
- 6 May, 2020 in Past the worst, but recovery slow and bumpy
- 6 April, 2020 in Deepest downturn since WW2
1-12 of 194 of 17