European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 January, 2019 in Downside risks are mounting
- 6 December, 2018 in Recession risks rising in Italy
- 8 November, 2018 in Q3 growth hit by temporary drop in car production
- 4 October, 2018 in Country divergence looks set to continue
- 11 September, 2018 in Export growth slowdown looks set to persist
- 7 August, 2018 in Consumer slowdown should prove temporary
- 5 July, 2018 in Q2 growth set to be healthy, but slower than last year
- 7 June, 2018 in Peripheral bond yields rise amid political turmoil
- 9 May, 2018 in Weak Q1 GDP largely due to temporary factors
- 5 April, 2018 in Lending data add to evidence that growth has peaked
- 7 March, 2018 in Consumer spending dampened by temporary factors
- 8 February, 2018 in Activity surveys strong as equities fall