European Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the European economies in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current economic trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 7 October, 2020 in Second wave hitting growth prospects
- 4 September, 2020 in Recovery slows and inflation turns negative
- 6 August, 2020 in Growing risk of a second wave
- 7 July, 2020 in Surge in bank lending unlikely to last
- 5 June, 2020 in Policymakers getting their act together
- 6 May, 2020 in Past the worst, but recovery slow and bumpy
- 6 April, 2020 in Deepest downturn since WW2
- 4 March, 2020 in Waiting for the contagion
- 5 February, 2020 in Coronavirus a downside risk to already weak growth
- 9 January, 2020 in Euro-zone starts the year on a weak note
- 10 December, 2019 in Economic activity still losing momentum
- 6 November, 2019 in Outlook remains bleak
1-12 of 189 of 16