Policy Meeting Preview
These publications are released a week before the ECB monetary policy meetings, providing forward looking, in-depth analysis about the key drivers behind policy decisions, with a particular emphasis on changes in interest rates.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- React ahead of competitors.
- 4 April, 2019 in Policymakers to pause in April
- 28 February, 2019 in ECB to cut macro forecasts, leave policy unchanged
- 17 January, 2019 in More cautious, less confident
- 6 December, 2018 in ECB to acknowledge risks shifting to the downside
- 18 October, 2018 in ECB to stick to the script amid mixed opinions
- 6 September, 2018 in Not quite on autopilot, but change of course unlikely
- 19 July, 2018 in Optimistic but cautious
- 7 June, 2018 in ECB to announce taper despite Italy fears
- 19 April, 2018 in Expect “closed-mouth” operations from Mr Draghi
- 1 March, 2018 in Weak inflation supports patient, prudent approach
- 18 January, 2018 in Change in forward guidance less hawkish than assumed
- 7 December, 2017 in Buoyant economy to prompt only minor change in tone