European Commercial Property
Non-Euro European Commercial Property Analyst
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns in Emerging Europe, Scandinavia and Switzerland.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Identify and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 15 December, 2017 in 2018 to be the last year of yield falls
- 11 September, 2017 in Capital values still climbing this year and next
- 2 June, 2017 in Short-term prospects improve, but clouds gathering
- 27 February, 2017 in Total returns prospects still strong across the region
- 2 December, 2016 in CEE yields to fall faster and for longer
- 9 September, 2016 in Softer rental growth outlook will be offset by further yield compression
- 7 June, 2016 in Prime yields still some way from their floor
- 4 March, 2016 in Capital value growth to slow
- 23 November, 2015 in Yield compression to slow in 2016
- 28 August, 2015 in Increasingly divergent outlook
- 4 June, 2015 in Solid outlook for returns despite a handful of downgrades
- 6 March, 2015 in Capital values set to rise throughout the next five years