European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 8 May, 2009 in Have Norwegian property yields peaked?
- 28 April, 2009 in Falls in Spanish rental values are not just a temporary phase
- 24 April, 2009 in Property equities support relative optimism on France & Netherlands
- 20 April, 2009 in Sharp interest rate cuts won’t help Turkish commercial property
- 17 April, 2009 in Resilience of German property yields at odds with the macro outlook
- 6 April, 2009 in Falling currencies add to rental value gloom in emerging Europe
- 26 March, 2009 in Political tensions point to higher property yields in emerging Europe
- 26 February, 2009 in Recession to take a larger toll on rental values across the euro-zone
- 19 February, 2009 in Euro-zone risk-free rates: are German bund yields the right measure?
- 16 January, 2009 in Returns in Emerging Europe more vulnerable to the industrial slump
- 19 December, 2008 in Euro-zone property: are we underestimating small country risk?
- 29 August, 2008 in Coming Soon