European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 December, 2018 in Property yields to plateau
- 5 December, 2018 in Office rental growth in Germany to run out of steam
- 30 November, 2018 in Pick-up in Dublin industrial rental growth won’t last
- 2 November, 2018 in Budapest offices to see one last hurrah in 2019
- 1 November, 2018 in Prime retail rents increasingly likely to plateau
- 26 October, 2018 in Dublin office rents set to fall on rising vacancy
- 23 October, 2018 in Plateauing French investment points to stable yields
- 19 October, 2018 in Headwinds loom for retail rents in Spain
- 17 October, 2018 in Further upside for Oslo offices
- 12 October, 2018 in Why has logistics take-up diverged across Germany?
- 10 October, 2018 in Could Czech property yields be about to turn sharply?
- 5 October, 2018 in Clouds darken over Milan office outlook