European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 26 February, 2019 in Weaker retail outlook to hold Dublin rents
- 19 February, 2019 in Office rental growth in Lisbon to stall in 2020
- 8 February, 2019 in Will industrial property weather the slowdown?
- 6 February, 2019 in Troubling times for Belgian retail
- 1 February, 2019 in Allure of property to keep investment strong in 2019
- 30 January, 2019 in Further fall in Italian investment likely this year
- 25 January, 2019 in Outlook for Spanish office rents still good
- 24 January, 2019 in Re-assessing the outlook for German occupier markets
- 18 January, 2019 in Investment in Europe shifting back to core strategies
- 16 January, 2019 in Nordic investment set to maintain its recent strength
- 11 January, 2019 in Sharper euro-zone slowdown increases occupier risks
- 9 January, 2019 in Structurally lower interest rates support valuations