European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 24 September, 2018 in Lisbon retail tailwinds fading
- 20 September, 2018 in Will euro-zone office yields still rise in 2019?
- 14 September, 2018 in Retail in Warsaw and Krakow trading places
- 12 September, 2018 in Emerging European yields can buck the trend in 2019
- 29 August, 2018 in Helsinki returns slowing, but still above the pack
- 22 August, 2018 in How much further can German office values rise?
- 10 August, 2018 in Investment activity has peaked
- 7 August, 2018 in Poor outlook for Vienna offices even as rents recover
- 3 August, 2018 in No Turkish delight for Istanbul office rents
- 2 August, 2018 in Rotterdam offices rising up the charts
- 25 July, 2018 in Pick-up in Frankfurt office rents won’t be sustained
- 23 July, 2018 in Office occupier markets strong, but growth moderating