European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 May, 2018 in Are we too optimistic on Dublin retail rents?
- 8 May, 2018 in Property yield correction will be limited
- 3 May, 2018 in How big is the threat of zombie malls in Europe?
- 1 May, 2018 in How healthy is German industrial demand?
- 26 April, 2018 in Prospects for Bucharest industrial rents weakening
- 19 April, 2018 in Are Amsterdam office rents getting too high?
- 18 April, 2018 in Will blockchain revolutionise the property industry?
- 13 April, 2018 in Five more years of pain for Warsaw office rents
- 9 April, 2018 in Will a lack of prime CBD stock boost Paris office rents?
- 5 April, 2018 in Completions to take the edge off Milan rental growth
- 4 April, 2018 in Stockholm capital values set to slide from 2019
- 29 March, 2018 in High pricing to cool German investment market