European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 September, 2017 in Can Dublin industrial returns continue to outperform?
- 21 September, 2017 in How could tighter ECB policy affect property yields?
- 14 September, 2017 in Where next for Italian industrial rents?
- 1 September, 2017 in Increasing focus on high streets boosts prime rents in Lisbon
- 25 August, 2017 in Softer demand isn’t a disaster for German office rents
- 22 August, 2017 in New industrial supply will keep prime rents in Czech
- 17 August, 2017 in Withdrawals to support a tighter Madrid office market
- 9 August, 2017 in Vienna retail rents could fall further in real terms
- 4 August, 2017 in Steady first half cloaks the positive truth for Paris offices
- 2 August, 2017 in Investors focus on prime property in Italy
- 27 July, 2017 in Logicor sale distorts strength of Q2 European investment
- 25 July, 2017 in Brussels prime office rental prospects looking brighter