European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 February, 2018 in Can the rise in Lisbon office rents continue?
- 6 February, 2018 in Calling time on the recovery in Dublin office rents
- 1 February, 2018 in Barcelona office rents defy political uncertainty
- 29 January, 2018 in RICS survey points to sentiment softening
- 25 January, 2018 in A sweet spot for Italian retail rents
- 22 January, 2018 in Has Mainland Europe investment activity peaked?
- 12 January, 2018 in Conditions ripe for uplift in German industrial rents
- 10 January, 2018 in European property looks increasingly late-cycle
- 5 January, 2018 in Brussels simmering, but Antwerp retail on the boil
- 3 January, 2018 in Our key views for how 2018 will shape up
- 20 December, 2017 in Oslo office rents to surprise to the upside in 2018
- 8 December, 2017 in Should we be more bullish on French industrial?