European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 January, 2019 in Investment in Europe shifting back to core strategies
- 16 January, 2019 in Nordic investment set to maintain its recent strength
- 11 January, 2019 in Sharper euro-zone slowdown increases occupier risks
- 9 January, 2019 in Structurally lower interest rates support valuations
- 4 January, 2019 in What to watch out for in European property in 2019
- 21 December, 2018 in Could a no deal Brexit bring upside to the euro-zone?
- 14 December, 2018 in Property yields to plateau
- 5 December, 2018 in Office rental growth in Germany to run out of steam
- 30 November, 2018 in Pick-up in Dublin industrial rental growth won’t last
- 2 November, 2018 in Budapest offices to see one last hurrah in 2019
- 1 November, 2018 in Prime retail rents increasingly likely to plateau
- 26 October, 2018 in Dublin office rents set to fall on rising vacancy