European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 May, 2019 in After a stable 2018, Berlin office yields can fall again
- 14 May, 2019 in Have Warsaw office rents really turned a corner?
- 10 May, 2019 in Returns from Dublin offices to slip further
- 2 May, 2019 in Office rental growth lead to diminish in 2020-21
- 26 April, 2019 in Core French assets still offer good value
- 25 April, 2019 in Rental growth to boost Barcelona logistics returns
- 18 April, 2019 in Rotterdam offices top the league
- 17 April, 2019 in Swiss office rents to rise, but challenges aplenty
- 12 April, 2019 in Copenhagen logistics still look a good bet
- 11 April, 2019 in Alternative locations to limit German industrial rents
- 4 April, 2019 in Returns from Italian assets to underwhelm
- 2 April, 2019 in Stockholm offices deserve renewed attention