European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 26 May, 2017 in What is behind the stagnation in German retail rents?
- 19 May, 2017 in Will strong demand continue to lift euro-zone office rents?
- 4 May, 2017 in Jump in Milan office rents unlikely to be sustained
- 3 May, 2017 in Investment rises, but concerns about pricing grow
- 27 April, 2017 in Vienna office capital values close to peaking
- 25 April, 2017 in Prime Lisbon office rents set for a new upward phase
- 21 April, 2017 in Improving economy bodes well for Moscow real estate
- 20 April, 2017 in Have euro-zone property yields hit their floor?
- 13 April, 2017 in Office conversions likely to fuel rental growth in Oslo
- 12 April, 2017 in Have German industrial yields fallen too far?
- 7 April, 2017 in Prague office rental growth prospects revised upwards
- 5 April, 2017 in Are investors right to look past Spanish property?