European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 April, 2021 in Antwerp retail to extend lead over Brussels
- 20 April, 2021 in Rents in German industrial markets to be kept in check
- 14 April, 2021 in Supply surge to extend Dublin offices’ unlucky streak
- 13 April, 2021 in Office vacancy in Copenhagen close to its peak
- 9 April, 2021 in Where is there scope for conversions to residential?
- 8 April, 2021 in Budapest retail set to outperform CEE after 2021
- 1 April, 2021 in Cross-border capital recovery to prove slow in 2021
- 30 March, 2021 in Southern European underperformance to continue
- 19 March, 2021 in Are data centres a viable alternative?
- 2 March, 2021 in Bond yield rise won’t cause property yields to spike
- 1 March, 2021 in The long view of property
- 17 February, 2021 in Temporary halt to Amsterdam office rental growth
1-12 of 949 of 80