European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 July, 2017 in Secondary Copenhagen offices offer improving return prospects
- 18 July, 2017 in What is behind rising German industrial take-up?
- 14 July, 2017 in Are opportunistic investors calling time on the cycle?
- 12 July, 2017 in Athens property still not without headwinds
- 7 July, 2017 in Investors moving up the risk curve in Sweden
- 5 July, 2017 in Investors cautious about secondary retail assets in Spain
- 3 July, 2017 in Property yields still over a year away from a floor
- 28 June, 2017 in Solid French economic outlook bodes well for occupier demand
- 27 June, 2017 in Are investors questioning rental growth prospects in Dublin?
- 23 June, 2017 in Falling Amsterdam office stock to drive rental value surge
- 22 June, 2017 in Prime rents in Istanbul have further to fall
- 16 June, 2017 in Improved economic outlook in Finland emboldens investors