European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 July, 2018 in Higher Italian bond yields increase risks for property
- 18 July, 2018 in Wage differentials support CEE industrial border markets
- 13 July, 2018 in Athens slowly turning a corner, but risks remain
- 11 July, 2018 in High income returns positive for Brussels offices
- 5 July, 2018 in Signs point to slower Dublin industrial rental growth
- 4 July, 2018 in Healthy outlook for returns supports case for Denmark
- 29 June, 2018 in What can we learn from US property?
- 28 June, 2018 in Will a stronger Swiss economy boost rental prospects?
- 22 June, 2018 in Are Madrid offices still a good bet?
- 15 June, 2018 in Why are we so bullish on Nordic office rents?
- 30 May, 2018 in What might cause property yields to rise sharply?
- 25 May, 2018 in German retail well beyond peak occupier demand