European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 November, 2017 in Barcelona office outlook to brighten again next year
- 7 November, 2017 in Dovish ECB outlook implies slower yield rises
- 2 November, 2017 in Is it too late to stock up on Stockholm offices?
- 26 October, 2017 in France investment activity trending lower
- 24 October, 2017 in Valuation concerns haven’t deterred investors yet
- 20 October, 2017 in How does the impact of e-commerce vary in Europe?
- 16 October, 2017 in Could a soft housing market slow Oslo retail rents?
- 13 October, 2017 in Stamp duty hike likely to call time on Dublin property
- 12 October, 2017 in Are Zurich office rents on the cusp of a revival?
- 6 October, 2017 in Strong returns in prospect for Moscow offices
- 5 October, 2017 in No value left in Budapest prime high streets
- 29 September, 2017 in Improving outlook for secondary assets in Netherlands