European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Update
This single-page publication contains in-depth analysis of economic, financial market or property specific developments and which draw out the implications for commercial property investment and occupier markets across Europe.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 April, 2017 in Improving economy bodes well for Moscow real estate
- 20 April, 2017 in Have euro-zone property yields hit their floor?
- 13 April, 2017 in Office conversions likely to fuel rental growth in Oslo
- 12 April, 2017 in Have German industrial yields fallen too far?
- 7 April, 2017 in Prague office rental growth prospects revised upwards
- 5 April, 2017 in Are investors right to look past Spanish property?
- 30 March, 2017 in Helsinki valuations still stack up despite yield falls
- 29 March, 2017 in Could office vacancy in German cities be about to diverge?
- 24 March, 2017 in Brussels offices offer solid returns for core investors
- 23 March, 2017 in Slow office rental growth in Milan set to continue
- 17 March, 2017 in Investor intentions show overall demand staying strong
- 15 March, 2017 in Regional France retail rental growth to slow from 2018