European Commercial Property
European Commercial Property Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues of the day for European commercial property markets, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the sector.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of changing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the sector via our proprietary forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 19 November, 2020 in Higher online share to boost logistics demand by 15%
- 8 October, 2020 in Is COVID-19 the death-knell for physical retail?
- 14 September, 2020 in Remote working poses significant downside to rents
- 9 September, 2020 in The outlook for housing in a post-COVID world
- 6 August, 2020 in Remote working to hit office income by 20-25%
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 14 May, 2020 in Which retail markets are most exposed to COVID-19?
- 9 December, 2019 in Does European property still offer attractive returns?
- 2 December, 2019 in Will the global real estate boom end in tears again?
- 22 February, 2019 in Expect no change in euro-zone office yields until 2022
- 12 December, 2018 in Can London office and retail outperform the rest of Europe?
- 7 December, 2018 in Will rental growth justify the fall in industrial yields?
1-12 of 62 of 6