European Commercial Property
Euro-zone Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns in 11 euro-zone economies.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 13 July, 2009 in Euro-zone commercial property yields still have some way to rise (Q2 2009)
- 10 December, 2008 in Smaller markets to outperform during the correction (Q1 2009)