European Commercial Property
Euro-zone Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns in 11 euro-zone economies.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 4 March, 2016 in The Euro-zone Commercial Property Analyst
- 20 November, 2015 in Capital value growth set to peak in 2015
- 28 August, 2015 in Capital values on track for their strongest annual gain since the crisis
- 4 June, 2015 in Capital values look set for their strongest annual gain since the crisis
- 4 March, 2015 in QE to boost property values through yield compression
- 4 December, 2014 in Further yield compression to boost capital values
- 3 September, 2014 in Fragile growth outlook to limit the rental recovery
- 22 May, 2014 in Peripheral markets move into the spotlight
- 5 March, 2014 in Euro-zone property prospects are improving
- 28 November, 2013 in 2014: A year of stability for euro-zone property
- 28 August, 2013 in No boom, but better times to come
- 23 May, 2013 in Property’s stronger start to the year will fade