European Commercial Property
Euro-zone Commercial Property Outlook
This quarterly publication analyses the economic drivers of commercial property performance, and contains detailed five-year forecasts for all of the key sub-sectors. It looks at the flow of money into property, property’s comparative valuation, and the outlook for the occupier markets and total returns in 11 euro-zone economies.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- Rapidly assimilate the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 29 March, 2019 in Capital value outlook boosted by lower risk-free rates
- 20 December, 2018 in Property yields on hold in 2019
- 7 September, 2018 in Yield compression all but done
- 8 June, 2018 in At the tipping point
- 20 March, 2018 in Rental growth has peaked
- 15 December, 2017 in Period of strong capital value growth nearing an end
- 11 September, 2017 in ECB draws nearer to turning off the stimulus tap
- 2 June, 2017 in Euro-zone property cycle a step closer to turning
- 27 February, 2017 in Rental growth to start driving relative market performance
- 2 December, 2016 in Largest yields falls now behind us, but still room to move lower
- 9 September, 2016 in Yields to fall further as monetary policy stays looser for longer
- 7 June, 2016 in Capital value growth set to slow