European Commercial Property
Euro-zone Commercial Property Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a summary of recent developments in property and financial markets as well as the real economy in chart form, drawing out the implications for our commercial property forecasts for the euro-zone.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 15 February, 2019 in Tick-up in capital value growth to be short-lived
- 9 November, 2018 in Rental growth slows again
- 15 August, 2018 in Little movement in office & retail yields
- 18 May, 2018 in Running out of steam
- 9 February, 2018 in Diverging fortunes for rental growth
- 23 November, 2017 in Investors cautious about periphery markets
- 14 August, 2017 in Capital value growth hit by limited yield falls
- 12 May, 2017 in Property markets continue to chug along nicely
- 13 February, 2017 in Yields plumb new lows on strong investor appetite
- 11 November, 2016 in Fall in yields regains momentum in Q3
- 26 August, 2016 in Office rental growth hits post crisis high
- 20 May, 2016 in Marked slowdown in capital value growth