European Commercial Property
Euro-zone Commercial Property Chart Book
This quarterly publication provides a summary of recent developments in property and financial markets as well as the real economy in chart form, drawing out the implications for our commercial property forecasts for the euro-zone.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 16 February, 2021 in Pandemic widens sectoral divergences
- 12 November, 2020 in Second lockdown a further blow to retail
- 19 August, 2020 in Retail property values move sharply lower
- 20 May, 2020 in Larger hit to values yet to come
- 21 February, 2020 in Further slowdown in capital value growth ahead
- 15 November, 2019 in Falls in yields support capital value growth
- 19 August, 2019 in Slowing rental growth leading to investor caution
- 24 May, 2019 in Retail yields at an inflection point
- 15 February, 2019 in Tick-up in capital value growth to be short-lived
- 9 November, 2018 in Rental growth slows again
- 15 August, 2018 in Little movement in office & retail yields
- 18 May, 2018 in Running out of steam
1-12 of 49 of 5