These publications provide regular analysis of the prospects for OPEC production, and the implications for oil prices.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 12 February, 2018 in OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report (Feb.)
- 18 January, 2018 in OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report (Jan.)
- 13 December, 2017 in OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report (Dec.)
- 1 December, 2017 in OPEC extends output cuts by another nine months
- 13 November, 2017 in OPEC appears optimistic about oil market rebalancing
- 11 October, 2017 in Oil market showing more signs of tightening
- 12 September, 2017 in Lower OPEC production likely to be temporary
- 10 August, 2017 in Rising OPEC production puts market rebalancing at risk
- 12 July, 2017 in OPEC output surges again
- 13 June, 2017 in OPEC output jumps
- 25 May, 2017 in OPEC extends output cuts by nine months
- 11 May, 2017 in OPEC output falls below target