These monthly publications contain our key views of the main themes and trends in the energy markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 11 December, 2018 in IMO 2020 not a major issue for oil
- 9 October, 2018 in Brent/WTI spread to narrow in 2019
- 30 August, 2018 in Why have US drilling rigs plateaued?
- 9 July, 2018 in How big a risk does Iran pose to oil supply?
- 25 May, 2018 in Will OPEC raise output?
- 3 May, 2018 in Will global gas prices finally converge?
- 28 March, 2018 in Is OPEC risking its own “taper tantrum”?
- 23 February, 2018 in Is the rally in coal prices burning out?
- 19 December, 2017 in China’s slowing oil imports should weigh on prices
- 27 November, 2017 in OPEC likely to extend output cuts
- 31 October, 2017 in US natural gas set to burn brighter in 2018
- 29 September, 2017 in Is the surge in oil prices sustainable?