These monthly publications contain our key views of the main themes and trends in the energy markets, together with our forecasts.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 21 May, 2019 in Europe’s oil security problem to diminish over time
- 13 March, 2019 in Unravelling the shifting dynamics of spreads
- 7 March, 2019 in The relationship between oil prices, rigs and output
- 21 February, 2019 in The shifting nature of US-Saudi oil relations
- 11 December, 2018 in IMO 2020 not a major issue for oil
- 9 October, 2018 in Brent/WTI spread to narrow in 2019
- 30 August, 2018 in Why have US drilling rigs plateaued?
- 9 July, 2018 in How big a risk does Iran pose to oil supply?
- 25 May, 2018 in Will OPEC raise output?
- 3 May, 2018 in Will global gas prices finally converge?
- 28 March, 2018 in Is OPEC risking its own “taper tantrum”?
- 23 February, 2018 in Is the rally in coal prices burning out?