These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 March, 2019 in Oil stocks are unlikely to fall sharply in 2019
- 28 February, 2019 in LNG price slump is not all about the weather
- 20 February, 2019 in Oil price rally to prove fleeting
- 19 February, 2019 in Hard to be positive on global oil demand
- 31 January, 2019 in European coal prices to remain grounded
- 29 January, 2019 in US sanctions PDVSA, next few months critical
- 25 January, 2019 in Too soon to write off Venezuela
- 11 January, 2019 in LNG prices to follow coal and oil downwards
- 10 January, 2019 in A downward revision to the 2019 oil price forecast
- 18 December, 2018 in Coal prices to run out of steam
- 11 December, 2018 in Slower growth in demand to weigh on oil prices
- 27 November, 2018 in Saudi likely to push ahead with modest oil output cut