These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 July, 2018 in Oil prices still have further to fall
- 16 July, 2018 in Slower growth in China will lead to lower coal prices
- 18 June, 2018 in Will tariffs dampen oil demand?
- 14 June, 2018 in Oil and coal prices to fall, but gas to remain strong
- 5 June, 2018 in Brent-WTI spread to narrow again
- 30 May, 2018 in Waning demand for coal to weigh on prices
- 22 May, 2018 in High oil prices threaten demand growth
- 10 May, 2018 in What do US sanctions on Iran mean for OPEC?
- 9 May, 2018 in What to make of the US sanctions on Iran
- 25 April, 2018 in Three reasons why OPEC won’t prolong its cuts
- 20 April, 2018 in New (higher) forecast for oil prices
- 13 April, 2018 in How worried should we be about rising tensions?