These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 9 February, 2018 in Oil prices have further to fall
- 31 January, 2018 in How much of the rise in oil prices is due to the dollar?
- 11 January, 2018 in Freezing winter weather heats up energy prices
- 5 January, 2018 in Oil will struggle to hold on to its gains
- 7 December, 2017 in Are forecasts for US oil output too optimistic?
- 23 November, 2017 in Changes in UK tax will not affect oil prices
- 14 November, 2017 in Rise in US coal output not down to Trump
- 9 November, 2017 in OPEC unlikely to reach stocks target
- 7 November, 2017 in Latest jump in oil prices looks unsustainable
- 30 October, 2017 in Price of Brent likely to slip back below $60
- 25 October, 2017 in Rise in coal imports likely to be temporary
- 16 October, 2017 in Iran’s oil exports unlikely to fall any time soon