These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 May, 2019 in Extension of OPEC cuts not an open-and-shut case
- 16 May, 2019 in China’s tariff is a major setback for US LNG
- 1 May, 2019 in Why lower US natural gas stocks are here to stay
- 29 April, 2019 in Hard to be positive on Pacific coal
- 23 April, 2019 in A higher oil price forecast, but big picture unchanged
- 9 April, 2019 in What does oil at $70 mean for our price forecast?
- 5 April, 2019 in Oversupply to act as a lid on the price of LNG
- 29 March, 2019 in Future SPR buying to have little impact on oil prices
- 28 March, 2019 in Are there lessons to be learnt from 2012-13?
- 22 March, 2019 in Oil stocks are unlikely to fall sharply in 2019
- 28 February, 2019 in LNG price slump is not all about the weather
- 20 February, 2019 in Oil price rally to prove fleeting