These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 April, 2018 in New (higher) forecast for oil prices
- 13 April, 2018 in How worried should we be about rising tensions?
- 10 April, 2018 in Oil prices vulnerable to a shift in investor sentiment
- 26 March, 2018 in Jump in oil prices likely to be temporary
- 23 March, 2018 in Will the new Chinese crude contract matter for prices?
- 19 March, 2018 in Robust trade growth to support oil demand
- 12 March, 2018 in Growth in LNG demand to come off the boil
- 8 March, 2018 in How could NAFTA talks impact energy commodities?
- 6 March, 2018 in How could sanctions on Venezuela impact oil prices?
- 27 February, 2018 in Oil demand growth to remain strong in 2018
- 20 February, 2018 in Strong demand to support US natural gas prices
- 9 February, 2018 in Oil prices have further to fall