These single-page publications contain in-depth analysis of important events, data releases, and economic or market issues affecting the energy sector.
- Receive concise evaluations of new developments and current trends.
- Quickly understand complex issues and their implications for the energy sector.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 October, 2018 in Saudi Arabia unlikely to resort to “oil weapon”
- 2 October, 2018 in Oil at $85 will prove unsustainable
- 21 September, 2018 in Oil demand growth to soften
- 13 September, 2018 in We still expect the oil price to fall
- 31 August, 2018 in Are Chinese tariffs on US LNG a big deal?
- 23 August, 2018 in Does the Aramco float matter for oil prices?
- 21 August, 2018 in SPR could cushion loss of oil from Iran
- 17 July, 2018 in Oil prices still have further to fall
- 16 July, 2018 in Slower growth in China will lead to lower coal prices
- 18 June, 2018 in Will tariffs dampen oil demand?
- 14 June, 2018 in Oil and coal prices to fall, but gas to remain strong
- 5 June, 2018 in Brent-WTI spread to narrow again