These thematic publications address major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the energy sector.
- Receive comprehensive examinations of prevailing market trends.
- Gain insight into the long-term implications for the energy market via our unrivalled forecasts.
- Understand and prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 28 June, 2018 in Is the sun setting on the oil market?
- 22 March, 2018 in What can game theory tell us about OPEC’s decisions?
- 16 February, 2018 in Is the recent fall in oil prices a taste of things to come?
- 20 October, 2017 in What can the oil market learn from coal’s demise?
- 6 July, 2017 in What do advances in vehicle technology mean for oil demand?
- 31 January, 2017 in Will the oil market rebalance in 2017?
- 26 January, 2016 in Oil prices – how low can they go?
- 18 May, 2015 in How much should the drop in oil prices boost demand?
- 28 January, 2015 in Are lower crude oil prices here to stay?