Energy Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the global energy markets in chart form, together with brief summaries of our key views on current and future trends.
- Easily visualise and identify current market trends.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future opportunities.
- 6 December, 2018 in Surging supply weighs on oil prices
- 2 November, 2018 in Oil slumps as supply fears fade
- 5 October, 2018 in Oil at a four-year high
- 4 September, 2018 in Iran concerns boost oil prices
- 6 August, 2018 in Trade tensions and growth fears weigh on oil prices
- 4 July, 2018 in Supply concerns outweigh trade wars fears
- 5 June, 2018 in Surging US output weighs on WTI
- 3 May, 2018 in Rising risks to supply boost oil prices
- 5 April, 2018 in Rising geopolitical tensions lift oil prices
- 2 March, 2018 in Equity markets led, oil prices followed
- 6 February, 2018 in Winter weather and weaker dollar lift energy prices
- 4 January, 2018 in A strong start to 2018