Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 24 March, 2016 in Frontier financial markets recover some ground
- 24 February, 2016 in Ukraine’s political crisis re-escalates
- 28 January, 2016 in A tough start to the year for frontier financial markets
- 22 December, 2015 in Argentina goes orthodox
- 20 November, 2015 in Frontier markets scramble as Fed hike approaches
- 22 October, 2015 in Upcoming elections key to outlook for several FMs
- 25 September, 2015 in Another drop in frontier market currencies
- 24 August, 2015 in Which frontier market peg could be the next to go?
- 27 July, 2015 in Frontier currencies suffer
- 25 June, 2015 in European frontiers vulnerable to mounting threat of “Grexit”
- 20 May, 2015 in Low oil prices a challenge for key frontier markets