Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 26 January, 2018 in Oil exporters take mixed approach to higher oil prices
- 20 December, 2017 in Frontier economies to strengthen in 2018
- 24 November, 2017 in Political turmoil rocks frontiers
- 25 October, 2017 in Recovery in frontier economies continues
- 26 September, 2017 in Oil price jump fails to lift markets in oil exporters
- 31 August, 2017 in Politics centre stage
- 31 July, 2017 in Frontier recovery still on track
- 28 June, 2017 in MSCI review prompts mixed reactions in Saudi and Argentina
- 26 May, 2017 in Signs of improvement in big frontier oil exporters
- 28 April, 2017 in Geopolitics trumps local events in frontier financial markets
- 29 March, 2017 in Fed takes a backseat in frontier financial markets
- 24 February, 2017 in Signs of improvement in frontier economies