Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 3 March, 2021 in SDR allocation no panacea for distressed frontiers
- 15 December, 2020 in On the “vaccine boost” to frontier economies
- 23 November, 2020 in New debt relief plans face major hurdles
- 27 October, 2020 in Debt talks at an impasse
- 30 September, 2020 in The latest on sovereign debt restructurings
- 5 August, 2020 in Debt restructurings: lessons from Argentina & Ecuador
- 14 July, 2020 in A closer look at frontier dollar bond issuance
- 27 February, 2020 in Frontiers among most exposed to coronavirus fallout
- 29 January, 2020 in IMF in focus
- 19 December, 2019 in Rally in Argentine & Lebanese bonds to go into reverse
- 28 November, 2019 in Distressed bonds likely to head in opposite directions
- 31 October, 2019 in Default fears crystallising
1-12 of 65 of 6