Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 21 December, 2018 in Frontier economies losing steam
- 30 November, 2018 in Frontier sovereign debt worries in the spotlight
- 26 October, 2018 in Frontier external risks still a big concern
- 26 September, 2018 in Frontier market sovereign debt fears on the rise
- 29 August, 2018 in Frontier recovery remains on track
- 25 July, 2018 in Weak balance sheets come into focus
- 27 June, 2018 in Frontier dollar bonds under pressure
- 31 May, 2018 in Frontiers bear the brunt of the sell-off
- 30 April, 2018 in Public debt fears concentrated in smaller frontiers
- 23 March, 2018 in Frontier currencies come under pressure
- 28 February, 2018 in Appetite for international bond sales remains strong
- 26 January, 2018 in Oil exporters take mixed approach to higher oil prices