Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 30 April, 2019 in Growth in frontiers has probably bottomed out
- 28 March, 2019 in Key frontier market currencies hold up well, for now
- 27 February, 2019 in External pressures keep frontiers in tightening mode
- 31 January, 2019 in Political turmoil puts debt burdens under the spotlight
- 21 December, 2018 in Frontier economies losing steam
- 30 November, 2018 in Frontier sovereign debt worries in the spotlight
- 26 October, 2018 in Frontier external risks still a big concern
- 26 September, 2018 in Frontier market sovereign debt fears on the rise
- 29 August, 2018 in Frontier recovery remains on track
- 25 July, 2018 in Weak balance sheets come into focus
- 27 June, 2018 in Frontier dollar bonds under pressure
- 31 May, 2018 in Frontiers bear the brunt of the sell-off