Emerging Markets Economics
Frontier Markets Monthly Wrap
This monthly publication offers a summary of our views on ongoing economic issues and financial market trends in Frontier Markets and what they mean for investors.
- Receive succinct and insightful analysis of recent developments.
- Understand complex issues and the implications for financial markets.
- Use our forecasts to prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 27 June, 2018 in Frontier dollar bonds under pressure
- 31 May, 2018 in Frontiers bear the brunt of the sell-off
- 30 April, 2018 in Public debt fears concentrated in smaller frontiers
- 23 March, 2018 in Frontier currencies come under pressure
- 28 February, 2018 in Appetite for international bond sales remains strong
- 26 January, 2018 in Oil exporters take mixed approach to higher oil prices
- 20 December, 2017 in Frontier economies to strengthen in 2018
- 24 November, 2017 in Political turmoil rocks frontiers
- 25 October, 2017 in Recovery in frontier economies continues
- 26 September, 2017 in Oil price jump fails to lift markets in oil exporters
- 31 August, 2017 in Politics centre stage
- 31 July, 2017 in Frontier recovery still on track