Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest data and developments and the outlook for EM trade.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM trade.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead, and react before competitors.
- 17 January, 2020 in Phase One deal: the good and bad for EMs
- 17 December, 2019 in Trade headwinds easing
- 19 November, 2019 in Asian electronics and the coming EM export rebound
- 17 October, 2019 in EM exports facing a bumpy recovery
- 18 September, 2019 in EM exports stabilise, but outlook poor
- 20 August, 2019 in More to the EM export slump than the trade war
- 18 July, 2019 in Positive newsflow on EM trade unlikely to last
- 19 June, 2019 in EM export weakness to persist, trade deal or not
- 10 May, 2019 in EM exports to stay weak, regardless of trade war
- 23 April, 2019 in EM exports past the worst, but will remain weak
- 15 March, 2019 in EM export slump worsens
- 15 February, 2019 in EM export growth rapidly losing momentum
1-12 of 88 of 8