Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest data and developments and the outlook for EM trade.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM trade.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead, and react before competitors.
- 19 June, 2019 in EM export weakness to persist, trade deal or not
- 10 May, 2019 in EM exports to stay weak, regardless of trade war
- 23 April, 2019 in EM exports past the worst, but will remain weak
- 15 March, 2019 in EM export slump worsens
- 15 February, 2019 in EM export growth rapidly losing momentum
- 16 January, 2019 in EM Exports: Brace for slowdown in 2019
- 5 December, 2018 in US-China deal delays escalation, at least for now
- 14 November, 2018 in EM Exports: Stable for now, but headed for a slowdown
- 12 October, 2018 in USMCA shows Trump can stand down, but headwinds build
- 18 September, 2018 in EM exports: Weakness ahead
- 9 August, 2018 in EM exports shrug off tariffs, but worrying signs ahead
- 11 July, 2018 in Trump’s latest tariffs up the stakes for EMs