Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest data and developments and the outlook for EM trade.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM trade.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead, and react before competitors.
- 15 February, 2019 in EM export growth rapidly losing momentum
- 16 January, 2019 in EM Exports: Brace for slowdown in 2019
- 5 December, 2018 in US-China deal delays escalation, at least for now
- 14 November, 2018 in EM Exports: Stable for now, but headed for a slowdown
- 12 October, 2018 in USMCA shows Trump can stand down, but headwinds build
- 18 September, 2018 in EM exports: Weakness ahead
- 9 August, 2018 in EM exports shrug off tariffs, but worrying signs ahead
- 11 July, 2018 in Trump’s latest tariffs up the stakes for EMs
- 15 June, 2018 in EM export growth already starting to slow
- 15 May, 2018 in Early signs of an EM export slowdown
- 12 April, 2018 in US-China trade tensions: the supply chain impact on EMs
- 16 March, 2018 in US tariff action on China would hit other EMs too