Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest data and developments and the outlook for EM trade.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM trade.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead, and react before competitors.
- 11 July, 2018 in Trump’s latest tariffs up the stakes for EMs
- 15 June, 2018 in EM export growth already starting to slow
- 15 May, 2018 in Early signs of an EM export slowdown
- 12 April, 2018 in US-China trade tensions: the supply chain impact on EMs
- 16 March, 2018 in US tariff action on China would hit other EMs too
- 14 February, 2018 in Surveys point to strong EM export growth in early-2018
- 18 January, 2018 in Signs of EM trade softening heading into 2018
- 15 December, 2017 in Strong year for EM exports, but 2018 set to be softer
- 10 November, 2017 in Trump still focusing on bilateral deficits
- 13 October, 2017 in EM export growth set to slow in Q4
- 12 September, 2017 in EM export slowdown to be very gradual
- 11 August, 2017 in EM export growth nudges down in Q2