Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Trade Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis on the latest data and developments and the outlook for EM trade.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM trade.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead, and react before competitors.
- 11 August, 2017 in EM export growth nudges down in Q2
- 14 July, 2017 in EM export growth to slow, but not collapse
- 9 June, 2017 in Peak has passed for EM export growth
- 9 May, 2017 in EM export growth reaching its peak
- 21 April, 2017 in A solid first quarter for EM exports
- 10 March, 2017 in EM export rebound not just a commodity price story
- 10 February, 2017 in Strong start to the year for big EM exporters
- 19 January, 2017 in Near-term recovery for EM export growth, but threats ahead
- 19 December, 2016 in EM exports set for modest recovery in 2017
- 15 November, 2016 in Tepid recovery for EM trade as protectionist threats mount
- 24 October, 2016 in EM exports recover as commodity prices stabilise
- 9 September, 2016 in EM exports stumble, but recovery will continue