Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Inflation Monitor
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our outlook for EM inflation, and the implications for monetary policy.
- Identify key trends and new developments in EM inflation.
- Discover what’s really happening behind the headlines – and what it means for markets.
- Use our projections to plan ahead.
- 29 January, 2018 in EM inflation to drift higher
- 19 December, 2017 in EM inflation to rise in 2018
- 20 November, 2017 in EM inflation on the turn
- 27 October, 2017 in Inflation nudges down again
- 25 September, 2017 in EM inflation picks up from eight-year low
- 24 August, 2017 in EM inflation likely to remain near multi-year lows
- 27 July, 2017 in EM Inflation drops to eight-year low as fuel prices slow
- 23 June, 2017 in Falling oil prices will keep inflation subdued for longer
- 30 May, 2017 in Low food inflation keeps EM inflation near eight-year low
- 25 April, 2017 in EM inflation remains close to eight-year low
- 27 March, 2017 in February’s drop in EM inflation mainly a China story
- 28 February, 2017 in January’s inflation jump unlikely to last