Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Financial Risk Monitor
This quarterly publication provides a synopsis of economic and financial vulnerabilities in more than 20 of the largest Emerging Markets using the latest readings from our proprietary Capital Economics Risk Indicator (CERI).
- Use our proprietary measure of EM risk to identify where vulnerabilities lie.
- Understand the implications for financial markets and asset prices.
- Make informed strategic decisions.
- 11 January, 2019 in Sovereign debt risks building
- 17 October, 2018 in Turkey and Argentina not out of the woods
- 17 July, 2018 in EM financial vulnerabilities look contained
- 16 April, 2018 in Currency vulnerabilities building in a few EMs
- 10 January, 2018 in Vulnerabilities linger in a handful of EMs
- 13 December, 2016 in Fed tightening unlikely to cause major problems for EMs
- 29 September, 2016 in China still towards the top of EM worry list
- 23 June, 2016 in Financial risks continue to build in China
- 17 March, 2016 in Recent improvement in EM sentiment backed by fundamentals
- 4 December, 2015 in Most EMs well-placed to weather Fed tightening
- 22 September, 2015 in Financial risks still low in most Ems
- 26 June, 2015 in Risks building in China, Venezuela in crisis