Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 March, 2019 in Picking apart the EM export slowdown
- 13 March, 2019 in What to make of the surge in EM FX bond sales?
- 12 March, 2019 in Narrowing EM external deficits reduce currency risks
- 8 March, 2019 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
- 4 March, 2019 in EM inflation at post-financial crisis low
- 1 March, 2019 in Upturn in EM manufacturing won’t be sustained
- 27 February, 2019 in Should we worry about EM central bank independence?
- 14 February, 2019 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jan. 2019)
- 13 February, 2019 in EMs facing synchronised downturn
- 8 February, 2019 in Lessons from this week’s EM central bank meetings
- 6 February, 2019 in Scope for some EM rate cuts even if risk premia rise
- 1 February, 2019 in EM manufacturing stumbles at the start of 2019