Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 April, 2017 in EM credit divergences should soon start to narrow
- 18 April, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 11 April, 2017 in Political risks don’t warrant major growth revisions – yet…
- 6 April, 2017 in Five non-consensus calls on EMs
- 3 April, 2017 in EM manufacturing ends Q1 on a strong note
- 21 March, 2017 in Will EMs pick up the free-trade mantle?
- 20 March, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
- 13 March, 2017 in EM central banks unfazed by the Fed
- 1 March, 2017 in EM manufacturing still going strong
- 1 March, 2017 in Fed & EMs: Nothing to see here…
- 16 February, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jan.)
- 27 January, 2017 in EM dollar debt – a primer