Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 11 December, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Nov.)
- 10 December, 2018 in What does the OPEC deal mean for EM oil producers?
- 6 December, 2018 in Which EMs can afford to loosen fiscal policy?
- 3 December, 2018 in Further signs of EM growth stabilising in Q4
- 28 November, 2018 in Fall in oil prices may slow pace of EM rate hikes
- 26 November, 2018 in What the fall in oil prices means for EMs
- 20 November, 2018 in Weaker currency helping Turkey more than Argentina
- 16 November, 2018 in EM growth holding up in early Q4, but set to slow
- 13 November, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Oct.)
- 7 November, 2018 in Are EMs’ current accounts still a point of concern?
- 6 November, 2018 in Financial conditions tightening in several EMs
- 2 November, 2018 in BRICs drive uptick in EM manufacturing in Q4