Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 March, 2018 in EMs in a world of rising bond yields
- 9 March, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 6 March, 2018 in EM commodity producers on the mend
- 2 March, 2018 in Trump, tariffs and potential triggers
- 1 March, 2018 in EM manufacturing remains in good shape
- 21 February, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jan.)
- 15 February, 2018 in US inflation not (yet) a big threat to EM economies
- 9 February, 2018 in Picking apart the global equity sell-off
- 5 February, 2018 in EM governments and the great bond sell-off
- 1 February, 2018 in EM manufacturing PMI dips but from high levels
- 31 January, 2018 in Who’s afraid of a China slowdown?
- 24 January, 2018 in EMs, Trump and trade: the path ahead