Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 June, 2018 in Currency sell-off tests resolve of some central banks
- 14 June, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 7 June, 2018 in Higher oil prices and the boost to EM oil exporters
- 6 June, 2018 in Fed balance sheet confusion rears its head again
- 1 June, 2018 in PMIs point to regional divergences
- 24 May, 2018 in Why there’s less to the EM sell-off than meets the eye
- 21 May, 2018 in The Taper Tantrum five years on
- 17 May, 2018 in EM financial conditions still loose, despite sell-off
- 15 May, 2018 in After Argentina, who might be next?
- 10 May, 2018 in Putting the EM sell-off in context
- 9 May, 2018 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (May)
- 2 May, 2018 in EM manufacturing stabilises at the start of Q2