Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 17 October, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Oct.)
- 4 October, 2017 in EM dollar debt – a primer
- 2 October, 2017 in EM manufacturing still in decent shape
- 26 September, 2017 in Drop in CA deficits take EMs out the firing line
- 19 September, 2017 in Time to worry about rising EM sovereign debt?
- 8 September, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Aug.)
- 1 September, 2017 in EM manufacturing still going strong in Q3
- 18 August, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jul.)
- 1 August, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery soft at the start of Q3
- 20 July, 2017 in Fed and ECB not the only games in town for EMs
- 17 July, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 11 July, 2017 in EM credit bubble is now (mostly) a China story