Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 21 March, 2017 in Will EMs pick up the free-trade mantle?
- 20 March, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
- 13 March, 2017 in EM central banks unfazed by the Fed
- 1 March, 2017 in EM manufacturing still going strong
- 1 March, 2017 in Fed & EMs: Nothing to see here…
- 16 February, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jan.)
- 27 January, 2017 in EM dollar debt – a primer
- 23 January, 2017 in Few EMs at risk from a major drop in US FDI
- 20 January, 2017 in What to watch for in Trump’s first 100 days
- 17 January, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Dec.)
- 11 January, 2017 in Who’s afraid of a strong dollar?
- 5 January, 2017 in Unpacking “political risk” in EMs