Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 22 June, 2017 in Winners and losers from the latest drop in oil
- 21 June, 2017 in Revisiting EM links with China
- 12 June, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (May)
- 5 June, 2017 in More to structural EM weakness than investment behaviour
- 1 June, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery loses a bit more steam
- 25 May, 2017 in Three reasons not to fear Fed balance sheet normalisation
- 18 May, 2017 in EM markets fall, but economic fallout should be limited
- 10 May, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)
- 5 May, 2017 in Latest commodity price falls don’t alter economic outlook for EMs
- 4 May, 2017 in EM survey data overstating the pace of recovery
- 2 May, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery softens at the start of Q2
- 19 April, 2017 in EM credit divergences should soon start to narrow