Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 14 May, 2019 in Impact of US auto tariffs limited to a few countries
- 13 May, 2019 in Rising trade tensions and what they mean for EMs
- 8 May, 2019 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Apr. 2019)
- 2 May, 2019 in EM manufacturing PMI falls back as BRICs falter
- 30 April, 2019 in Three key points on the latest EM currency “sell-off”
- 24 April, 2019 in How often do EM central banks respond to currency falls?
- 17 April, 2019 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 1 April, 2019 in EM manufacturing improves at the end of Q1
- 20 March, 2019 in Picking apart the EM export slowdown
- 13 March, 2019 in What to make of the surge in EM FX bond sales?
- 12 March, 2019 in Narrowing EM external deficits reduce currency risks
- 8 March, 2019 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)
1-12 of 407 of 34