Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 August, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jul.)
- 1 August, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery soft at the start of Q3
- 20 July, 2017 in Fed and ECB not the only games in town for EMs
- 17 July, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Jun.)
- 11 July, 2017 in EM credit bubble is now (mostly) a China story
- 22 June, 2017 in Winners and losers from the latest drop in oil
- 21 June, 2017 in Revisiting EM links with China
- 12 June, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (May)
- 5 June, 2017 in More to structural EM weakness than investment behaviour
- 1 June, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery loses a bit more steam
- 25 May, 2017 in Three reasons not to fear Fed balance sheet normalisation
- 18 May, 2017 in EM markets fall, but economic fallout should be limited