Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting emerging economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 May, 2017 in EM markets fall, but economic fallout should be limited
- 10 May, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Apr.)
- 5 May, 2017 in Latest commodity price falls don’t alter economic outlook for EMs
- 4 May, 2017 in EM survey data overstating the pace of recovery
- 2 May, 2017 in EM manufacturing recovery softens at the start of Q2
- 19 April, 2017 in EM credit divergences should soon start to narrow
- 18 April, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Mar.)
- 11 April, 2017 in Political risks don’t warrant major growth revisions – yet…
- 6 April, 2017 in Five non-consensus calls on EMs
- 3 April, 2017 in EM manufacturing ends Q1 on a strong note
- 21 March, 2017 in Will EMs pick up the free-trade mantle?
- 20 March, 2017 in Emerging Markets Capital Flows Monitor (Feb.)