Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the emerging world.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on emerging economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 22 November, 2021 in Why is inflation different in Asia?
- 9 September, 2021 in The pandemic and EM scarring risks
- 12 April, 2021 in EM vulnerabilities are mainly home-grown
- 30 November, 2020 in How vaccines will affect our EM forecasts
- 19 November, 2020 in The winners and losers from climate change
- 13 October, 2020 in Could the crisis lead to higher EM inflation?
- 29 June, 2020 in Lasting blow to supply capacity is not inevitable
- 12 February, 2020 in The coronavirus and the emerging world
- 18 December, 2019 in Key calls for EMs in 2020
- 22 October, 2019 in How will the future of globalisation play out?
- 15 October, 2019 in Does globalisation have a future?
- 10 October, 2019 in Globalisation and its effects on the world economy
1-12 of 61 of 6