Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Focus
This thematic publication addresses major issues and events, providing detailed analysis of historic trends and long-term outlooks for the emerging world.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on emerging economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 13 December, 2018 in Key calls for EMs in 2019
- 29 October, 2018 in Could EMs cause the next crash?
- 23 July, 2018 in The 10-year outlook for EM consumer spending
- 30 May, 2018 in Why this time really is different
- 8 March, 2018 in Trump, trade and the protectionist threat: a primer
- 20 February, 2018 in Why the EM growth cycle is close to peaking
- 14 December, 2017 in Key calls for EMs in 2018
- 11 October, 2017 in Winners & losers in the low growth era
- 14 August, 2017 in Bullish or bearish? The near term outlook for EMs
- 8 August, 2017 in Don’t fear inverted EM yield curves
- 27 June, 2017 in Is the EM recovery the real deal?
- 5 December, 2016 in Ten key calls for EMs in 2017