Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the emerging world in chart form, highlighting common trends and differences between regions.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 22 March, 2019 in EM currencies come back into the firing line
- 20 February, 2019 in Central banks take a dovish turn
- 25 January, 2019 in EM export weakness to continue in 2019
- 14 December, 2018 in Ending 2018 on a weaker footing
- 22 November, 2018 in Drop in oil prices unlikely to stop EM tightening
- 23 October, 2018 in EM inflation pressures continue to build
- 21 September, 2018 in EM GDP growth softening
- 21 August, 2018 in EM tightening cycle continues
- 27 July, 2018 in Conditions faltering
- 21 June, 2018 in Headwinds building
- 25 May, 2018 in EM problems concentrated in Argentina & Turkey
- 20 April, 2018 in Trade war fears overblown, for now