Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Economics Chart Book
This monthly publication provides a depiction of recent developments in the emerging world in chart form, highlighting common trends and differences between regions.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 19 January, 2018 in EM markets off to a flyer, despite softer economic data
- 18 December, 2017 in A strong 2017 – but 2018 will be more challenging
- 22 November, 2017 in More to EM rebound than trade
- 20 October, 2017 in Politics drive latest moves in EM currencies
- 13 September, 2017 in EM recovery continues at the start of Q3
- 22 August, 2017 in Most EM central banks in easing mode
- 24 July, 2017 in EM consumers bouncing back
- 16 June, 2017 in Steady as she goes
- 19 May, 2017 in Trend still towards looser monetary policy
- 20 April, 2017 in Politics dominates the headlines but market impact limited
- 17 March, 2017 in Key EM central banks set to loosen policy despite Fed hike
- 17 February, 2017 in One year on from the oil slump