Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Activity Monitor
This monthly publication provides a one-page synopsis of our views and outlook for economic growth in the emerging world, using our proprietary GDP trackers for each Emerging Market region and for the emerging world as a whole.
- Use our proprietary GDP Trackers to get a real-time measure of EM growth.
- Identify turning points in the economic cycle ahead of the competition.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- 31 March, 2021 in Headwinds to the recovery start to build
- 24 February, 2021 in Improving outlook, but recovery will still be weak
- 28 January, 2021 in Reasons to expect the EM recovery to soldier on
- 21 December, 2020 in Digging into the divergences in the latest activity data
- 27 November, 2020 in Q4 shaping up to be a mixed bag
- 30 October, 2020 in CEE entering a renewed downturn
- 30 September, 2020 in Recoveries entering a slower phase, China an exception
- 20 August, 2020 in Taking stock of Q2 GDP and the recovery so far
- 28 July, 2020 in First signs of EM recovery losing steam
- 22 June, 2020 in Taking stock of the EM recovery
- 28 February, 2020 in Coronavirus: five points on the hit to EM activity so far
- 31 January, 2020 in Coronavirus to hit EM growth
1-12 of 88 of 8