Emerging Markets Economics
Emerging Markets Activity Monitor
This monthly publication provides a one-page synopsis of our views and outlook for economic growth in the emerging world, using our proprietary GDP trackers for each Emerging Market region and for the emerging world as a whole.
- Use our proprietary GDP Trackers to get a real-time measure of EM growth.
- Identify turning points in the economic cycle ahead of the competition.
- Discover what’s really happening on the ground – and what it means for markets.
- 27 March, 2019 in EM GDP growth slowing in Q1
- 26 February, 2019 in Growth soft at the start of 2019
- 29 January, 2019 in Slump in Asian industry drags down EM growth
- 19 December, 2018 in EMs set for weaker growth in 2019
- 29 November, 2018 in EM growth slowed in Q3, but stabilising in Q4
- 30 October, 2018 in EM growth eases in Q3
- 27 September, 2018 in EM GDP growth weakening in Q3
- 30 August, 2018 in EMs start Q3 on weaker note
- 30 July, 2018 in EM growth starting to lose momentum
- 29 June, 2018 in Signs of a fresh slowdown in EM GDP growth
- 29 May, 2018 in EM GDP growth stabilises before the sell-off
- 27 April, 2018 in EM growth softens in Q1