Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 9 November, 2017 in How will the region’s Q3 GDP data look?
- 17 October, 2017 in A look ahead to the Czech elections
- 6 September, 2017 in Assessing the fallout from Russia’s Otkritie bailout
- 3 August, 2017 in Taking stock of Poland’s controversial judicial reforms
- 14 July, 2017 in Romania: New fiscal measures don’t go far enough
- 6 June, 2017 in Turkey’s economic recovery levelling off
- 12 May, 2017 in Russian central bank likely to bring more surprises for markets
- 21 April, 2017 in Central & Eastern Europe: a strong Q1
- 16 March, 2017 in What to expect from Turkey’s constitutional referendum
- 1 February, 2017 in Dissecting Russia’s new fiscal rule
- 16 January, 2017 in Oil prices to push CEE inflation higher over Q1
- 9 December, 2016 in Romanian election likely to trigger further fiscal loosening