Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 6 April, 2018 in What’s behind the slowdown in CEE inflation?
- 26 March, 2018 in Hungary: Fidesz to face tougher economic challenges in third term
- 12 February, 2018 in CEE Q4 GDP data to confirm strong finish to 2017
- 18 January, 2018 in Can Hungary’s MPC keep the bond market rally going?
- 8 December, 2017 in CEE not yet overheating, but risks are building
- 9 November, 2017 in How will the region’s Q3 GDP data look?
- 17 October, 2017 in A look ahead to the Czech elections
- 6 September, 2017 in Assessing the fallout from Russia’s Otkritie bailout
- 3 August, 2017 in Taking stock of Poland’s controversial judicial reforms
- 14 July, 2017 in Romania: New fiscal measures don’t go far enough
- 6 June, 2017 in Turkey’s economic recovery levelling off
- 12 May, 2017 in Russian central bank likely to bring more surprises for markets