Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Watch
This monthly publication provide unique insight into issues of current market interest and previews the key events to watch in the month ahead.
- Gain unique insight into recent developments.
- Prepare for upcoming events and announcements.
- Identify potential ramifications of current issues.
- 14 July, 2017 in Romania: New fiscal measures don’t go far enough
- 6 June, 2017 in Turkey’s economic recovery levelling off
- 12 May, 2017 in Russian central bank likely to bring more surprises for markets
- 21 April, 2017 in Central & Eastern Europe: a strong Q1
- 16 March, 2017 in What to expect from Turkey’s constitutional referendum
- 1 February, 2017 in Dissecting Russia’s new fiscal rule
- 16 January, 2017 in Oil prices to push CEE inflation higher over Q1
- 9 December, 2016 in Romanian election likely to trigger further fiscal loosening
- 11 November, 2016 in What to expect from the Q3 GDP data
- 14 October, 2016 in Taking stock of Ukraine’s recent recovery
- 19 September, 2016 in United Russia’s election victory reinforces Putin’s grip on power
- 9 August, 2016 in Q2 GDP figures likely to show pick-up in Central Europe