Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Markets Monitor
Monthly Market Assessment
This monthly publication provides a two-page synopsis of our views and analysis of the latest developments in the region’s financial markets, along with core forecasts.
- Understand what issues are affecting the markets.
- Discover where the headlines have got it wrong.
- Identify future opportunities.
- 31 May, 2018 in What next for the Turkish lira?
- 20 April, 2018 in Will the ruble and lira sway next week’s rate decisions?
- 22 March, 2018 in Fall in the lira highlights Turkey’s external vulnerabilities
- 26 February, 2018 in Hungary’s unconventional easing fails to convince markets
- 19 January, 2018 in CEE currencies: it’s the economy, stupid!
- 7 December, 2017 in What would US sanctions on Russian sovereign debt mean?
- 21 November, 2017 in Turkish central bank struggles to curtail lira’s slide
- 30 October, 2017 in Further downside for the Turkish lira
- 25 September, 2017 in Turkish equities tumble amid Kurdish referendum fears
- 30 August, 2017 in Russia: limited market fallout from Otkritie turmoil
- 31 July, 2017 in Big gains for Turkish equities behind us
- 29 June, 2017 in New forecasts for the ruble and lira