Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 December, 2018 in Hungary courts controversy, Russian economy picking up
- 7 December, 2018 in Turkish MPC to sound dovish, CEE made strong start to Q4
- 30 November, 2018 in Oil lower, Russia’s response, Polish rates
- 23 November, 2018 in PiS backs down in EU row, Polish hawks getting louder
- 16 November, 2018 in Russian oil output jumps, CEE economies gather pace
- 9 November, 2018 in Regional growth slows further, inflation rises
- 2 November, 2018 in CBRT paves way for cuts, Polish industry stays soft in Q4
- 26 October, 2018 in Poor election results to prompt Polish fiscal splurge
- 19 October, 2018 in Currency rallies ease pressure on central banks
- 12 October, 2018 in Markets more hawkish on Hungary, Turkish lira strengthens
- 5 October, 2018 in Russia’s rising oil output, Turkish lira back under pressure
- 28 September, 2018 in Turkish and Russian markets start to settle