Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 14 June, 2019 in Turkey’s S-400 deal, Russia’s sanction risk
- 7 June, 2019 in Czech political upheaval, Russia-China ties
- 31 May, 2019 in Hungarian stimulus, Ukraine & IMF, Turkey’s double-dip
- 24 May, 2019 in Turkey capital controls, Russia’s looming rate cut
- 17 May, 2019 in CEE GDP, Turkey fiscal stimulus & Russian tainted oil
- 10 May, 2019 in Regional slowdown, Turkey’s bumpy recovery
- 3 May, 2019 in CBRT’s mixed messages, Polish rate expectations
- 26 April, 2019 in Turkey’s dovish shift misjudged, Czech signals rate hike
- 18 April, 2019 in Polish fiscal plans, Turkish economy past the worst
- 12 April, 2019 in Turkey’s reform plans, Central European inflation
- 5 April, 2019 in Turkish lira risks, CEE consumer boom, Russian data debate
- 29 March, 2019 in Turkish local elections, Russian GDP figures