Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 18 April, 2019 in Polish fiscal plans, Turkish economy past the worst
- 12 April, 2019 in Turkey’s reform plans, Central European inflation
- 5 April, 2019 in Turkish lira risks, CEE consumer boom, Russian data debate
- 29 March, 2019 in Turkish local elections, Russian GDP figures
- 22 March, 2019 in Strong data, Turkish MPC in a bind, Hungary rates
- 15 March, 2019 in Ukrainian election, signs of stimulus in Russia
- 8 March, 2019 in Turkish lira stumbles, Russian and CEE rates
- 1 March, 2019 in Central European exports, PMI weakness & Polish stimulus
- 22 February, 2019 in Weaker growth, central banks’ dovish turn
- 15 February, 2019 in CEE core inflation rising, CBRT considering backdoor easing?
- 8 February, 2019 in Russian GDP controversy, CEE slowdown
- 1 February, 2019 in Russia’s budget surplus, CBRT more hawkish