Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 15 February, 2019 in CEE core inflation rising, CBRT considering backdoor easing?
- 8 February, 2019 in Russian GDP controversy, CEE slowdown
- 1 February, 2019 in Russia’s budget surplus, CBRT more hawkish
- 25 January, 2019 in Regional slowdown worsens, nervous MPCs
- 18 January, 2019 in Hawks in Hungary, Erdogan’s enhanced economic powers
- 11 January, 2019 in CBRT to loosen policy, rapid CEE growth unlikely to last
- 4 January, 2019 in CEE bond rally to reverse, Turkish elections and rate cuts
- 21 December, 2018 in Romania to tighten purse strings, Turkey in recession
- 14 December, 2018 in Hungary courts controversy, Russian economy picking up
- 7 December, 2018 in Turkish MPC to sound dovish, CEE made strong start to Q4
- 30 November, 2018 in Oil lower, Russia’s response, Polish rates
- 23 November, 2018 in PiS backs down in EU row, Polish hawks getting louder