Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 12 October, 2018 in Markets more hawkish on Hungary, Turkish lira strengthens
- 5 October, 2018 in Russia’s rising oil output, Turkish lira back under pressure
- 28 September, 2018 in Turkish and Russian markets start to settle
- 21 September, 2018 in Turkey underwhelms, Russia budget, Hungary rates reaction
- 14 September, 2018 in Turkey hikes, Czech rates in focus, Hungary in trouble
- 7 September, 2018 in Central banks hint at rate hikes, Turkish GDP figures
- 31 August, 2018 in Turkish inflation to soar, Ukraine on the rocks
- 24 August, 2018 in Ruble hit by sanctions, MNB to change tack
- 17 August, 2018 in Lira rebounds, Putin policy wobbles
- 10 August, 2018 in Turkey on the brink
- 3 August, 2018 in Perfect storm brewing in Turkey, BMW comes to Hungary
- 27 July, 2018 in Putin wavers on pension reform, Turkish sanctions