Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 10 August, 2018 in Turkey on the brink
- 3 August, 2018 in Perfect storm brewing in Turkey, BMW comes to Hungary
- 27 July, 2018 in Putin wavers on pension reform, Turkish sanctions
- 20 July, 2018 in Region fares well in Q2, Turkey to hike rates next week
- 13 July, 2018 in Erdogan talks, markets tumble
- 6 July, 2018 in EC to punish Poland, Turkish inflation surges
- 29 June, 2018 in Erdogan wins in Turkey, forint hits record low
- 22 June, 2018 in Hungary’s hawkish shift, Turkey goes to the polls