Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Weekly
The Week Ahead
This weekly publication contains our key views on current trends and recent developments in Emerging Europe, and provides forecasts and detailed analysis of the events and data releases in the week ahead.
- Benefit from our unique independent analysis.
- Rapidly identify current market trends and their implications.
- Understand and prepare for upcoming developments.
- 24 June, 2022 in Governments collapse, Russia set to default
- 17 June, 2022 in Hawkish Fed adds to growing external risks
- 10 June, 2022 in Lira on shaky ground, Russia dropping capital controls
- 1 June, 2022 in Oil embargo, PLN/HUF divergence, inventory boost
- 27 May, 2022 in Russia default, Hungary budget plans, dovish CNB?
- 20 May, 2022 in Hungary tightening, ruble strength, Bulgaria support
- 13 May, 2022 in Gas supplies at risk, CNB shake-up, Turkey FX restrictions
- 6 May, 2022 in Is the ruble now too strong? EU oil embargo gets close
- 29 April, 2022 in Hungary’s growing imbalances, Russian gas flows
- 22 April, 2022 in Russia’s crisis easing, Poland’s energy supply boom
- 14 April, 2022 in New policy support, CA deficits, Turkey FX conversion
- 8 April, 2022 in Energy sanctions ratchet up, Russia close to default?
1-12 of 204 of 17