Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 10 October, 2018 in Turkey: latest steps to tackle inflation lack real punch
- 10 October, 2018 in Strength of Romanian leu built on shaky foundations
- 3 October, 2018 in Polish MPC in dovish mood … for now
- 2 October, 2018 in Russia’s economy still has some slack
- 26 September, 2018 in Slovakia: Fiscal policy needs to tighten
- 19 September, 2018 in Is the Turkish central bank shifting back to orthodoxy?
- 18 September, 2018 in Hungary’s MPC bringing loose policy to an end
- 14 September, 2018 in Sanctions push Russian central bank to tighten
- 13 September, 2018 in Turkish central bank steps up to the plate
- 13 September, 2018 in Why is Polish inflation weaker than elsewhere in CEE?
- 6 September, 2018 in Turkey: what will the CBRT deliver?
- 30 August, 2018 in What next for the Turkish lira?