Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 December, 2018 in Hungary’s MPC hints that tightening is on its way
- 14 December, 2018 in Russian central bank lays ground for another hike
- 13 December, 2018 in Turkish central bank preparing for rate cuts in early 2019
- 11 December, 2018 in Russia’s recovery regaining momentum
- 5 December, 2018 in CEE: Q3 GDP growth acceleration driven by investment
- 4 December, 2018 in Retail spending to remain a soft spot in Russia’s recovery
- 28 November, 2018 in Lower oil prices shouldn’t derail Russia’s recovery
- 27 November, 2018 in Fiscal support will boost Polish & Czech economies
- 19 November, 2018 in How will Hungary’s National Bank tighten policy?
- 13 November, 2018 in Turkey: weaker lira softening the blow
- 9 November, 2018 in Has a weaker ruble helped Russia’s economy?
- 8 November, 2018 in Car emission tests not the key driver of CEE Q3 slowdown