Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 19 June, 2018 in Hungary’s MPC bringing era of ultra-loose policy to an end
- 18 June, 2018 in Revising our Turkey forecasts
- 15 June, 2018 in Russian central bank to slow (but not end) easing cycle
- 14 June, 2018 in Is Russia’s demographic squeeze (finally) being tackled?
- 12 June, 2018 in Romanian MPC needs to grab the bull by the horns
- 8 June, 2018 in Polish investment growth will remain robust
- 7 June, 2018 in Turkish central bank hikes, elections key to rate outlook
- 5 June, 2018 in Russia and the sanctions impact
- 5 June, 2018 in Central Europe: Net trade increasingly dragging on growth
- 31 May, 2018 in How could Italy’s problems affect Emerging Europe?
- 29 May, 2018 in Turkey: more to monetary policy shift than meets the eye
- 25 May, 2018 in Turkey: tighter financial conditions point to sharp slowdown