Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 20 March, 2018 in Russia and the sanctions threat
- 19 March, 2018 in Putin 4.0: what to look out for
- 14 March, 2018 in Warning signs start to flash in Turkey’s economy
- 14 March, 2018 in Should we be worried about Polish fiscal policy?
- 13 March, 2018 in Romania: rising inflation to prompt further rate hikes
- 8 March, 2018 in CEE: early signs that strong demand is leaking into imports
- 7 March, 2018 in Polish MPC still dovish, but rate hikes not too far away
- 2 March, 2018 in Turkey’s trade deficit signals a revival of past vulnerabilities
- 1 March, 2018 in Putin 4.0 unlikely to step up to the economic challenge
- 28 February, 2018 in Polish consumer spending to remain strong … for now
- 22 February, 2018 in Polish surveys suggest rise in core inflation is on its way
- 14 February, 2018 in Early signs that Russia’s recovery is getting back on track