Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 15 February, 2019 in What’s behind Central Europe’s resilience?
- 12 February, 2019 in Russia’s manufacturing slump should be temporary
- 8 February, 2019 in Next move in Russian rates likely to be down
- 7 February, 2019 in Euro-zone slowdown worries Czech National Bank
- 23 January, 2019 in Romanian leu has much further to fall
- 16 January, 2019 in Turkish rates on hold, but easing cycle not far away
- 15 January, 2019 in Revising our Russia forecasts
- 14 January, 2019 in Turkey: what can we learn from past easing cycles?
- 10 January, 2019 in What does 2019 hold in store for CEE?
- 18 December, 2018 in Hungary’s MPC hints that tightening is on its way
- 14 December, 2018 in Russian central bank lays ground for another hike
- 13 December, 2018 in Turkish central bank preparing for rate cuts in early 2019