Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Update
This concise single-page publication contains analysis of events and economic or market issues affecting European economies.
- Receive rapid and insightful evaluations of new developments.
- Understand complex issues and their implications.
- Benefit from our forward-looking, predictive analysis.
- 18 June, 2019 in Should we worry about fiscal policy in CEE?
- 14 June, 2019 in Russia: easing cycle has further to run
- 12 June, 2019 in CBRT inches towards easing, but lira risks linger
- 11 June, 2019 in Polish industry shrugging off euro-zone weakness
- 10 June, 2019 in Russia: underlying price pressures are contained
- 4 June, 2019 in Hungary’s current account deficit to widen further
- 31 May, 2019 in Central Europe driven by domestic demand
- 30 May, 2019 in Russian survey data point to small pick-up in growth
- 22 May, 2019 in Russia: fiscal policy to support modest pick-up in growth
- 13 May, 2019 in A closer look at Turkey’s FX reserves
- 9 May, 2019 in What’s behind the strength of Hungarian inflation?
- 7 May, 2019 in Turkey: Istanbul election re-run poses stimulus risks
1-12 of 1487 of 124