Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on European economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 6 March, 2017 in Russia entering an era of low inflation
- 23 February, 2017 in What next for Russia’s economy?
- 31 January, 2017 in Is Turkey really now a high-investment economy?
- 6 December, 2016 in What higher and lower oil prices would mean for Russia
- 5 October, 2016 in The consequences of Turkey’s inflation problem
- 11 July, 2016 in What will Russia’s recovery look like?
- 1 June, 2016 in Turkey: defying gravity…for now
- 5 May, 2016 in Polish deflation: less than meets the eye?
- 23 March, 2016 in Has CEE exhausted its spare capacity?
- 18 November, 2015 in Russia’s slow burning fiscal problem
- 16 October, 2015 in Should we fear a shift to populism in Poland?
- 3 August, 2015 in Why have Turkish exports performed so badly?