Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economics Focus
These thematic publications address major issues, providing detailed analysis of developments that effect the outlook for the region’s economies.
- Receive comprehensive analysis of market and economic developments.
- Gain a deeper insight into issues that have a major bearing on European economies.
- Prepare for future opportunities and challenges.
- 29 March, 2019 in What’s at stake in Ukraine’s presidential election?
- 14 February, 2019 in Russia and the sanctions threat
- 15 August, 2018 in Turkey: what next?
- 25 July, 2018 in Poland will soon enter era of weaker growth
- 21 June, 2018 in Turkey’s elections: what’s at stake?
- 27 February, 2018 in Putin 4.0: The Great Stagnation
- 11 January, 2018 in Too soon to write off Russia’s recovery
- 30 November, 2017 in An anatomy of Turkey’s credit boom
- 31 October, 2017 in Should we trust Turkey’s GDP data?
- 28 September, 2017 in A primer on Russia’s new fiscal rule
- 8 August, 2017 in CEE: Tight labour markets point to more hikes than most expect
- 28 June, 2017 in Is this as good as it gets?