Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for the regions economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 20 December, 2006 in Strong growth outlook conceals policy risks (Q3 2006)
- 12 July, 2006 in Markets become less tolerant of bad policy (Q2 2006)
- 16 February, 2006 in Growth outlook remains strong, but EMU targets slip (Q1 2006)
- 1 November, 2005 in Growth remains robust, despite political wobbles (Q3 2005)
- 25 August, 2005 in Outlook remains positive despite political shocks (Q2 2005)
- 12 May, 2005 in Bond yields near convergence, but political risks remain (Q1 2005)
- 18 October, 2004 in EU accession negotiations will be no panacea for Turkey (Q3 2004)
- 2 June, 2004 in Positive politics, but Turkey’s economic outlook is poor (Q2 2004)
- 16 February, 2004 in Hungary will postpone its drive to join the euro (Q1 2004)