Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for the regions economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 1 December, 2015 in Russia to surface from recession, but recovery weak
- 23 September, 2015 in Central & South Eastern Europe a rare EM bright spot
- 5 June, 2015 in Prospects diverge
- 17 February, 2015 in Russia’s crisis to deepen but contagion to remain limited
- 12 November, 2014 in Crisis in Russia to weigh on regional growth
- 5 September, 2014 in Emerging Europe Economic Outlook
- 4 June, 2014 in Weak growth masks diverging prospects
- 12 March, 2014 in Ukraine crisis clouds outlook, but Central Europe recovering
- 13 December, 2013 in Central Europe to lead the way, Russia & Turkey to disappoint
- 20 September, 2013 in Growth clouds start to lift
- 14 May, 2013 in Set for a sluggish and uneven recovery
- 27 February, 2013 in Outlook improves, but downside risks remain