Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Economic Outlook
This quarterly publication offers a comprehensive overview of the economic outlook for the regions economies over the next 12-24 months.
- Benefit from our unique, independent analysis.
- Make sense of the implications of current market trends and future developments.
- Clear views to help you make informed strategic decisions.
- 29 January, 2019 in Growth slowing, rates rising
- 31 October, 2018 in Regional slowdown to continue
- 26 July, 2018 in Regional growth set to slow further
- 3 May, 2018 in A regional slowdown
- 26 January, 2018 in Cycle to turn in 2018
- 23 October, 2017 in Growth peaking
- 6 July, 2017 in As good as it gets
- 17 March, 2017 in A regional rebound
- 23 November, 2016 in Stuck in the slow lane
- 24 August, 2016 in Regional recovery to disappoint, rates to come down
- 2 June, 2016 in Regional growth to strengthen as Russia exits recession
- 11 March, 2016 in Central Europe set to shine while Russia continues to struggle