Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Data Response
These short publications offer an instant response to incoming data.
- Receive unique, independent analysis of the data.
- Understand how the latest developments relate to historic trends.
- Identify the implications for policy and financial markets.
- 16 May, 2018 in Russia GDP (Q1 2018)
- 15 May, 2018 in Central & Eastern Europe GDP (Q1)
- 4 May, 2018 in Russia CPI (Apr.)
- 3 May, 2018 in Turkey CPI (Apr.)
- 2 May, 2018 in Manufacturing PMIs (Apr.)
- 27 April, 2018 in Economic Sentiment Indicators (Apr.)
- 23 April, 2018 in Poland Activity Data (Mar.)
- 18 April, 2018 in Russia Activity Data (Mar.)
- 6 April, 2018 in Russia CPI (Mar.)
- 3 April, 2018 in Turkey CPI (Mar.) & Manufacturing PMIs (Mar.)
- 29 March, 2018 in Turkey GDP (Q4 2017)
- 27 March, 2018 in Economic Sentiment Indicators (Mar.)