Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 22 January, 2021 in A bumpy and uneven recovery
- 17 December, 2020 in Vaccine offers hope, but challenges still lie ahead
- 26 November, 2020 in Rally in Emerging Europe markets has further to run
- 28 October, 2020 in Virus restrictions to trigger a renewed downturn
- 24 September, 2020 in Rising cases threaten the recovery in Central Europe
- 27 August, 2020 in Belarus becoming a thorn in Russia’s side
- 30 July, 2020 in Turkey back in the firing line
- 23 June, 2020 in Economic activity recovers strongly in May and June
- 27 May, 2020 in Past the worst
- 29 April, 2020 in Early signs point to steep economic downturn
- 31 March, 2020 in Emerging Europe heading for a deep recession
- 26 February, 2020 in Coronavirus takes its toll on financial markets
1-12 of 166 of 14