Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 29 June, 2022 in Tightening cycles still have some way to go
- 31 May, 2022 in Resilience so far, but weakness on the horizon
- 28 April, 2022 in Inflation risks mount as commodity prices surge
- 30 March, 2022 in Russia entering recession, slowdowns in CEE
- 25 February, 2022 in War in Europe
- 27 January, 2022 in Industry shifts into gear amid signs of easing shortages
- 20 December, 2021 in Omicron? Central banks focusing firmly on inflation
- 30 November, 2021 in Virus outbreaks diverge, but Omicron a renewed risk
- 26 October, 2021 in Renewed virus waves cast clouds over the recovery
- 29 September, 2021 in Re-opening boost fades as supply disruptions mount
- 26 August, 2021 in Inflation pressures mount as activity rebounds
- 28 July, 2021 in Activity rebounding as economies re-open
1-12 of 183 of 16