Emerging Europe Economics
Emerging Europe Chart Book
This monthly publication summarises recent developments in the region’s economies in chart form.
- Keep abreast of all of the key market and economic developments.
- Receive concise explanatory analysis.
- Evaluate and prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
- 29 April, 2019 in Regional GDP growth reaches a trough in Q1
- 22 March, 2019 in Emerging Europe inflation bucking the trend
- 27 February, 2019 in Fiscal stimulus on its way
- 31 January, 2019 in Further evidence of a Q4 slowdown
- 19 December, 2018 in Fall in inflation gives central banks breathing space
- 26 November, 2018 in Russian markets hold up despite oil fall, Ukraine spat
- 25 October, 2018 in Regional growth slowed in Q3
- 24 September, 2018 in Central banks in tightening mode
- 24 August, 2018 in Turkey in crisis
- 30 July, 2018 in Central banks becoming more hawkish
- 28 June, 2018 in Hawkish shift across the region
- 24 May, 2018 in Relief for the Turkish lira proves fleeting
1-12 of 145 of 13